Polymega multi emulation device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
    It must be annoying for anyone with good content to get buried under clickbait vids though.
    This basically .

Comment

I do not want to sound like an gaming nerd or whtever, but that Metal Jesus always came across as someone who did not really have much knowledge about games anyway. People seem to look up to him now like he is some sort of gaming expert when a lot of the time he seems to have no clue about even the very basics of the hobby. As for that Jon Hancock, he just seem to come across as a begger to me, accepting game donations from guilable subscibers.

Comment

MJ apparently used to work for Sierra during the mid-90s (not sure what as), but comes across like somebody who has only really played a handful of console games and doesn't care that much, but somehow accrued a huge collection. I think he probably is more interested in games than it comes across, but the videos are so unscripted and unrehearsed that you find out pretty much nothing that you couldn't have figured out from looking at the back of the box. I always get a feeling that doing the videos is a bit of a chore and he just wants to get them over with as quickly as possible. I don't hate the guy, but there's only so much you can take of videos where him and someone else are listing games and he hasn't played 80% of them so he's just saying "wow" and "oh cool" until it gets up to about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by SUMIRE View Post
          I do not want to sound like an gaming nerd or whtever, but that Metal Jesus always came across as someone who did not really have much knowledge about games anyway. People seem to look up to him now like he is some sort of gaming expert when a lot of the time he seems to have no clue about even the very basics of the hobby. As for that Jon Hancock, he just seem to come across as a begger to me, accepting game donations from guilable subscibers.
          I have nothing to add except you are so right about both of them.

Comment

Working...
          X