Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Mario Encyclopedia The Official Guide to the First 30 Years

Super Mario Encyclopedia The Official Guide to the First 30 Years

Super Mario Encyclopedia is jam-packed with content from all seventeen Super Mario games - from the original Super Mario Bros. to Super Mario 3D World. Track the evolution of the Goomba, witness the introduction of Yoshi, and relive your favourite levels. This tome also contains an interview with producer Takashi Tezuka, tips to help you find every coin, star, sun, and mushroom - even explanations of glitches! With information on enemies, items, obstacles, and worlds from over thirty years of Mario, Super Mario Encyclopedia is the definitive resource for everything Super Mario!

This is basically an English-translated version of the book released in Japan back in 2015 to commemorate Super Mario's 30th anniversary. It's been on my radar for a while (was almost going to order it from Amazon Japan) but the English version was announced a while back.

A mate of mine has the Japanese original. It's a pretty nice book containing a lot of great Mario artwork as you would obviously expect.

Looking forward to finally getting my hands on a copy later this year.
    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 16-05-2018, 10:22.

Comment

I preordered the Limited Edition...

It’s a random one you get but I’m hoping for the 1up or Star. Just checked Amazon and it was 50 quid when I ordered it, now it’s 77 for the Ltd Ed!!!
      Last edited by _SD_; 16-05-2018, 11:29.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post

It’s a random one you get but I’m hoping for the 1up or Star. Just checked Amazon and it was 50 quid when I ordered it, now it’s 77 for the Ltd Ed!!!
        Currently £68 for the Limited Ed on Amazon.

Comment

Working...
        X