No announcement yet.

Pokemon Let's Go! Pikachu and Eevee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This does look pretty alright. I've no time for Pokémon Go so I'm not sure how much I'd get out of this one over a true entry but I can see the marketing genius to this. Should do well for Ninty

Comment

Hmm, sadly I'm a bit disappointed now, after being very impressed by the trailer. With it being so long since Sun/Moon I was expecting this announcement to be the proper next Pokemon game. I'll have to see reviews.

Comment

Same. I'm not really in it for a Pokemon Go experience.

Comment

its not as light weight as Go, (according to the previews write ups) you catch Pokemon in the same way as go but that's where the similarities end, you battle other trainers and gyms with your Pokemon in the traditional turn based style and you can battle others in multiplayer too just like the previous Pokemon games. Their is a full world and story to explore while your doing this too.

Comment

This looks great- I'm all in on this.

Comment

After spending some time with Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu and Eevee, I now understand why The Pokémon Company was at pain…

Preview of the game, for me it paints it as another 2018 NS One to Skip

Comment

Same. They make it sound like it builds on Pokemon Go rather than the full games and I have no interest in Go.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  Same. They make it sound like it builds on Pokemon Go rather than the full games and I have no interest in Go.
                  Sigh, moves along shaking head.

Comment

I was initially interested but have to say I probably won't pick this up now.

Comment

I’m looking forward to it and have both copies and
                      the pokeball on pre-order . Still playing go so I’m fine with this until the proper game next year

Comment

Spoke to the boy earlier and he’s not impressed, these aren’t proper Pokémon games as far as he’s concerned. And that’s coming from a 13 year old who’s their target market. Saved me from buying a Switch though...

Comment

I'm extremely into this, as a 27 year old adult that has been playing Pokémon for 19 years. Might be a bit of bias in there.

This genuinely looks better than their GameCube 3D Pokémon efforts and because it's set in Kanto it's a cheap nostalgia hit too. Day one for me.

Comment

Ita a freet to play title that will cost a hundred quid. A bit of a theme in gaming now.

Comment

Not sure how your seeing this as a free to play game, it has exploration and battles like a traditional pokemon game, The random encounters where you had to battle pokemon is the only thing missing and it has been replaced with the throw to capture mechanic, its not a simple google map walk about collectors book like poke Go as their is lots of traditional Pokemon stuff here. my 8 year old and 10 year old are currently arguing over which version we should buy Eviee or pikachu

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                                Spoke to the boy earlier and he’s not impressed, these aren’t proper Pokémon games as far as he’s concerned. And that’s coming from a 13 year old who’s their target market. Saved me from buying a Switch though...
                                I honestly think Pokemon's target market is the people who were in the target market in ~1999. Anything else is a bonus.

Comment

Working...
                                X