Yakuza 3, 4 and 5 HD Remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakuza 3, 4 and 5 HD Remastered

3 3990円 8月9日 サウンドトラックDLコード付属 PS4 4 2018秋 5 2019春 解像度、フレームレート向上 極シリーズでの発売に期待していましたが 龍が如くスタジオはそれどころじゃないほど忙しいのでしょう。

Apparently the Kiwami arm of the series is looking to be over with a HD Remaster for Yakuza 3 hitting japanese PS4's on 09 August 2018

Yakuza 4 HD Remaster will then release Autumn 2018 whilst Yakuza 5 HD Remaster will launch there Spring 2019.

Woop! Yakuza 0 was my first foray into the series but it certainly delivered and was worth buying a PS4 for.

Does this news mean the rest of them will be coming westward too?

Comment

Given how well Y6 seemed to do I'd be surprised if these didn't get some sort of release over here as they're already translated. That'd put the entire main series on one platform leaving just the spin-offs missing

Comment

Woo and a hoo!

PS4 really is the platform that keeps delivering. Who would've thunk it?

Comment

Adding to your Yakuza styled action - Fist of the North Star is getting a western release on 02 October 2018

The Yakuza team's take on Fist of the North Star is coming westward, with Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise, as it'…

Comment

Nobody else excited about this?

What’s up nerds, you all acting cool now and just viewing threads without commenting after the
            Nerdocalypse hit a little too close to home?

You’ll be back, you’ve been here long enough and nerdy is as nerdy does.

Comment

Yakuza 3: HD Remastered has launched today on PS4 digitally

Yakuza 4: HD Remastered will launch on 29 October 2019 on PS4 digitally

Yakuza 5: HD Remastered will launch on 11 February 2020 on PS4 digitally

On the release of Y5HD, a trilogy release will be launched as a physical release

Today's release of Yakuza 3 features a reworked localisation, all cut content restored, 60fps, 1080p, english karaoke lyrics and substory markers

Additionally, a translated and localised Yakuza: Ishin HD Remastered is currently under consideration at Sega

Comment

Note that they are only available in the Yakuza Remastered collection, so don't expect to find them separately on the PSN.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  Additionally, a translated and localised Yakuza: Ishin HD Remastered is currently under consideration at Sega
                  I was thinking about this. Ishin is already HD as it is a PS4 game, that just lacks localisation. Perhaps they are considering remastering the Ps3 game Kenzan and localising that too? I would like to see something similar to the Remastered Collection but with the two pre-Meiji era entries.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    https://twitter.com/IGN/status/11638...082176/photo/1

Yakuza 3: HD Remastered has launched today on PS4 digitally

Yakuza 4: HD Remastered will launch on 29 October 2019 on PS4 digitally

Yakuza 5: HD Remastered will launch on 11 February 2020 on PS4 digitally

On the release of Y5HD, a trilogy release will be launched as a physical release

Today's release of Yakuza 3 features a reworked localisation, all cut content restored, 60fps, 1080p, english karaoke lyrics and substory markers

1080p? Hasn’t 4k hit Japan yet? Lol

Comment

Did Kenzan! ever get released in the west?

Comment

I don't think it did. I struggled through most of it in Japanese, with a lot of help from my wife.

Comment

Has a quick go this morning, still looks great. I loved three with the sleepy Okinawa town.

Comment

That looks like a really nice set, but I'm not really up for playing through all of those again, as enjoyable as they are. Terrific for people who haven't played them though.

It would be seriously awesome if they finally translated Kenzan and Ishin. Or even just Ishin, to be honest. I've always been really curious about those entries.

(And to the queries above - no, neither of those games have ever been released in English)

Comment

Given the amount of reused assets that they have in this series I'm probably more surprised that they haven't attempted some sort of Yakuza: Black Panther Kiwami

Comment

Working...
                              X