No announcement yet.

Yakuza 3, 4 and 5 HD Remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully both Black Panther entries will be. But let's give SEGA some time to get 4 and 5 out first.

Comment

Really impressed that they're bundling the three games together for the physical set - will hold off and grab that, even though realistically I'm not about to replay them (it was only a couple of years back that I played them for the first time).

Also delighted that they're considering Ishin, particularly as I played through Kenzan but passed on that!

Comment

Great news and nice package but the inclusion of an empty PS3 amaray case as a faux, belated physical release of Yakuza 5 feels dumb.

Comment

Given PS5 will be backwards compatible I guess that means it will end up being the definitive platform for the series if they continue with these rereleases.

I've still got, to varying degrees of current progress, these already lined up on existing releases to work through:

-Judgment
          -Yakuza Kiwami
          -Yakuza Kiwami 2
          -Yakuza 4
          -Yakuza 5
          -Yakuza: Dead Souls
          -Yakuza: Kenzan

Just need to grab Ishin at some point

Comment

This is what I have been looking for, and like some, will wait for the physical release as it will have everything in one place.

I’m just over halfway through Yakuza 2 Kiwami and toyed with the idea of playing through 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 when it is released. As I have lost touch with the series and a re-release would suit me just fine...

I will try judgement between now and when the physical release of 3, 4 & 5 come out next year.

Good news all round...

Comment

Working...
            X