No announcement yet.

Are you happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typed a reply but pressed the wrong thing. Gah. But basically, seeing my cheating ex with her bloke and the rest of her family playing with my kids through the window of my old house while collecting my mountain bike. Can't run knee not 100% so tried cycling but that doesn't work either. Got back to find the divorce decree in the mailbox.

Yeah the lol thing is hilarious in the name of the beta blockers.

On the edge of a panic attack. Should probably just let it happen.

Things that are good. Music - good tunes in play list. Managed to do the dishes in a couple of tries. Hot shower.

Comment

That’s rough. And yeah, not being able to run must be a real problem given how much it can help work things out of your system. It’s very situational and, in your case, there isn’t really a thing you can do which also has to be a contributing factor in itself - if we mess up in our lives, we can take control and try to do things better but if it’s all about what other people are doing and we can’t change that, it leads to a sense of powerlessness. That’s really hard to take. And I would struggle to advise anything, being honest. All I can say is that I hope you get through today okay and have some fun with your kids. Maybe try to let them distract you. Thinking of you, mate, and hoping things improve.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        Typed a reply but pressed the wrong thing. Gah. But basically, seeing my cheating ex with her bloke and the rest of her family playing with my kids through the window of my old house while collecting my mountain bike. Can't run knee not 100% so tried cycling but that doesn't work either. Got back to find the divorce decree in the mailbox.

Things that are good. Music - good tunes in play list. Managed to do the dishes in a couple of tries. Hot shower.
        In these sort of stituations I find controlled extreme violence towards the male part of the cheating party is good for the soul. Just make sure it’s done at night and completely out of no where, and don’t get caught obviously.
        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 03-03-2019, 10:05.

Comment

I've not met him. I'm more angry at her. Which irksome because I have to be civil around her. Because kids

Comment

Really sorry to hear this Charles. I hope you get through all this and meet someone infinitely better and more faithful.

I'll never understand how someone can totally feck someone over and sleep at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
              I'll never understand how someone can totally feck someone over and sleep at night.
              Because people.

Comment

Some people are ****ty and unreasonable and have no conscience it seems.

Comment

I have to be civil around her. Because kids
                  You should be proud of yourself for staying in control and putting your kids best interests first during such a tough time. Especially given the circumstances to stated earlier.

Things will turn around Charles and you'll come out of this the better person.

Comment

Yeah, you're not wrong. Cheers

Comment

I've not met him. I'm more angry at her. Which irksome because I have to be civil around her. Because kids
                      One thing I love about teaching maths and being a divorcee (who is also a child of divorce), the level of jokes I can make about "x/my ex" is phenomenal.

I hate to be the one to say this, but she is in the wrong, not the other guy. Being angry at her is absolutely the way to go.

Hey, at least you have kids.

Comment

****ty day Charles, sorry to hear that. You deserve better and I'm sure what goes around comes around.

All the best.

Comment

Beta blockers are doing their thing. Kids are here, so feeling better.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your day [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]

Even now, after 8 1/2 years I still get angry when I see the ex in town despite the fact I have definitely got it better now than I did back then.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              Sorry to hear about your day [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]

Even now, after 8 1/2 years I still get angry when I see the ex in town despite the fact I have definitely got it better now than I did back then.
                              Yeah. Long term effects. It has made me generally less trusting of anyone else too.

Comment

Yeah. Long term effects. It has made me generally less trusting of anyone else too.
                                This is the worst bit I've found. Kinda sucks but that happens when you get messed about like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X