No announcement yet.

Are you happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha funnily I was legit looking into getting another rescue cat earlier.

I don’t want to feel like I’m replacing Freya though. Plus, being alone I worry it would impact my life a bit more where I couldn’t come and go when I please or whatever.

Plus if I have to sell up, and move to rented- the pain of finding somewhere that would accept pets etc would be a nightmare.

My head says no but my heart wants another little kitty

Comment

Well, it's nice that it isn't just your penis doing all the thinking anyway!

Comment

I have to admit, for a week or so I thought Freya was your daughter and your ex took your her. I was relieved when I realised it was a cat.

Comment

He's need deep in hot kitty and all he wants is a cat!
          Last edited by gunrock; 05-04-2019, 19:32.

Comment

One of the surest ways to happiness is forget oneself and focus on others. Get a job working for a charity organisation, if that impossible then do a few hours volunteering at a local charity shop or an animal sanctuary, the National Trust or similar organisations. If that's out the question too then no problem. It needn't necessarily be that grand a gesture. Just do something nice for your partner, your parents, your kids, a pet, a stranger. Even ten minutes playing with a dog or a cat works wonders.

Comment

UPDATE:

My last CBT session was today. I've learnt a lot about myself, and im feeling confident in coping now. I've learned a lot of my issues stem from some abandonment issues from my childhood, and my historic obesity impacting my confidence and how I feel about myself. I've learnt to identify that my brain tends to think negatively automatically, and assume those negative thoughts aren't always accurate. Taking a step back to see whether a worry is a hypothetical worry, or an actual current concern is really helpful- as is questioning my automatic negative beliefs, and thinking whether they are actually based in reality or not. All in all, i'm coping, i'm doing good, and although its going to be a long process, I'm actually not afraid for the future

For those who seem to want to know, woman update..!!

Date from last week wants friends with benefits.Ex's work colleague was a bit mental, got out of that. Blowie woman too full on, ended that. Started talking to 2 girls on Thursday. One had an...intimate... video chat on Friday, and were meeting next week. The other sent me a few pics...and then asked me out on Saturday. Had a few drinks and some fun. Now chatting to a doctor who is utter filth (!!!) and meeting this week, another girl wants to meet this week who ive been chatting for a few weeks, and also speaking to a 23 year old who wants some fun.

This is getting complicated now :|
              Last edited by MrKirov; 08-04-2019, 12:49.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                Blowie woman
                I think I must have missed this update.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  I think I must have missed this update.
                  Blowie woman?

Imagine a bird who looks like David Bowie and liberally gives blowjobs.

Comment

It's almost eye watering how different my life is to some others at times. I played with pussy this weekend too

We went to the Cat Cafe

Comment

Hang on, guys.

I'm just checking the rules to see if I can ban somebody for getting more than the rest of us put together!

Comment

... there were a lot of cats in that cafe

Comment

Started chatting to a 23 year old this morning... I’m now meeting her for drinks at 8pm ... honestly... How is this happening to me?!?!

Comment

I really want to get into this pussy playing action but sadly we can't have pets atm.

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] is still not convinced about getting a cat in the future which, i'll be frank, is something that does upset me as I have always wanted a cat of my own. We'll get a dog at some point which I will be happy about (he did not grow up with pets but I always have had animals in the family.)

Apart from that I am rather happy. We have just moved into a nicer flat if a bit dearer in rent, but already reaping the benefits of a larger, brighter and drier place. Work is pretty rubbish and crazy busy my end and busy at the blokes but I am having the 'fun' of re-organizing our new flat.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                              Blowie woman?

Imagine a bird who looks like David Bowie and liberally gives blowjobs.
                              "Ground control to Major Tom,
                              I've just finished put your pants back on".

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                Hang on, guys.

I'm just checking the rules to see if I can ban somebody for getting more than the rest of us put together!
                                Parsing the Forum Bylaws is certainly a way to spend an evening. I'm worried your bits will start falling off Kirov!

Comment

Working...
                                X