Are you happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ascensionaquila View Post
    Not very friendly, which is a strange stance to decide to throw stones in a peaceful place for the sake of creating a bad mood, and a bit thick and uneducated response. Here are my complaints in detail:

Very random, unrelated to the discussion, randomly fabricating things seemingly with the intent of causing hostility for your own hostile gratification, asking 'response questions' as though to a statement that existed, but no such statement found.

You sir are a little bit ****ed in the head in 'the ways detailed'. Also very rude and unfriendly, which is uncommon in that you did not receive any form of provocation. In the days of bad manners there would be ways to make your right for all these wrongs the modern world you find allows a bad apple without education like yourself to 'get away with'.

Unfortunately we no longer live in a world where appalling or atrocious manners receive the required responses to deter them. So I have the feeling this will allow you to continue throwing stones with dust for brain cells, google for knowledge checking, and appraisals to reassure you when you doubt yourself. You may even enjoy our world where being wrong and saying wrong things is always is 'free of fear'.

Perhaps I will try making an official complaint? Or perhaps I am feeling kind. Who knows.

If you're worried about chemical khoshes or vaccine ingredients. I believe your best bet is to speak to former prisoners about how they developed ways to filter out or buffer the toxic effects of such things.

Of course with only only wild fabrication, hostility and intimidation blurting out badly from you it's hard to know what you are wanting or how to deliver what you're wanting to you.

My kind sir. I hope next time you decide to post. That you consider the rules. i.e that there is at least any point in your post

Good day sir. Have a deep breath if you wish and think about your actions before you do things you cannot later explain.
    Haha, amazing post.

Comment

What is it with this forum and weirdo posts lately?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
        Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
          Either bots, or just randoms finding the place thinking they can push whatever internet agenda there pushing that day.

Either way, waves hand “this isn’t the forum your looking for”.

Comment

Just a quick shout out for anyone struggling at the moment.
            It's been a tough year for everyone, so it's easy to feel like you've slipped through the cracks.

If anyone is feeling low, make sure you talk to someone. A friend, a professional or even someone on here, just keep talking.

PMs are always open.

Take care of yourselves, gang.

Comment

Weird thing this year has been trying in a different way to most people, fact that on my nature being stuck at home would be heaven for me, but the fact I work in retail at a petrol station means have been working all the hours and mentally and physically I need a break. Also with work things that would have not bugged me last year now really do bug me like seeing the same people come in every day often multiple times as local businesses do not use common sense. Also things with the missus have been sort of strained a bit just because I like my space and peace and quiet and she is the opposite

Comment

I'm a weird one. As so many peeps have been depressed, disheartened, miserable, due to the current state of things, I find myself THRIVING amidst all this cack.

It's led me to think a lot about stuff and I realise I am a burrrrrriiiilllliant mediator of folk in bad n' worried states and I'm brill at calming peeps down, making them forget about their suicidal urges!!!!

Either way, I'm happy, I'm smiling, I really am full of pure, nice, kind love.

I am lucky to have not succumbed to the dreary stress of modern life in this digital age!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  I'm a weird one. As so many peeps have been depressed, disheartened, miserable, due to the current state of things, I find myself THRIVING amidst all this cack.

It's led me to think a lot about stuff and I realise I am a burrrrrriiiilllliant mediator of folk in bad n' worried states and I'm brill at calming peeps down, making them forget about their suicidal urges!!!!

I am lucky to have not succumbed to the dreary stress of modern life in this digital age!!!!!!
                  It's great that you're there for peeps feeling down, Jazzing up that Funky goodness

And I hope you've also got peeps who can do the same for you if/when you need it - taking on troubles takes it's toll, too!

Comment

I would definitely say this place would be worse without you around

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      I would definitely say this place would be worse without you around
                      Hear, hear!

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                        Also things with the missus have been sort of strained a bit just because I like my space and peace and quiet and she is the opposite
                        I did a marriage preparation course and found it was brilliant, with advice on how to understand the way each other ticks.
                        I'm a "hedgehog", crawling into a defensive ball for ages, but my wife is a "rhino", headbutting into an argument, then moving on.
                        It really helped us to know how to deal with each other.

It might be worth having a chat so she knows you need a bit of head space at times and likewise, you need to know when she needs you around both physically and mentally.

Comment

Ah, I'm OK enough. Just fed up of seeing Tier 4 news.
                          Last edited by Hirst; 23-12-2020, 21:11.

Comment

Good on you, fella.

Comment

I'm happy. Managing to stay pretty much slightly above level for a long time now.

Comment

Lol. I forgot I wrote that. What a sanctimonious git I am.

I tend to be a 'rhino' as I find getting stuff out in the open first helps get past a problem quicker, stop it festering and getting worse. Sometimes all ya need is a bit of shock and awe, a few bruised egos, a shaking of hands, then you're all mates again.

Much easier to talk stuff out than hate each other. Believe me, I work with some stubborn, mad dudes. Lol. Serious mentalists.

Comment

Working...
                                X