No announcement yet.

Are you happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You better be protecting Little Kirov or you'll be moaning in the irks thread about a burning itch and a swab down your old chap!

Comment

Just one haha... although it’s turned into a f**k buddy situation I think, so can’t complain

This girl last night though. God. Damn.

Her pictures did her no justice, I was trying my best not to salivate. AND she has two masters degrees AND she’s a nurse AND we got along great. Pretty much my perfect woman so far :|

I may have made a little faux pas or two cos of nerves, but we will see how it plays out. She text me when she got home last night saying she had fun, and had a bit more of a chat so we will see. She’s off on holiday for two weeks from Saturday, so I’ve made the bold move of telling her I’d like to see her again by text earlier. Let’s see how this pans out...

I’ve just counted up, I think it’s been 7 dates in less than three weeks... that’s crazy.

Comment

What do you think the You of a month ago would say the You of today if you said how you'd sought medical assistance, gotten over your ex and been on 7 dates in just over a fortnight?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          What do you think the You of a month ago would say the You of today if you said how you'd sought medical assistance, gotten over your ex and been on 7 dates in just over a fortnight?
          I genuinely would not have believed myself tbh. CBT has made me realise the source of all my anxiety’s stems from my severe lack of under confidence in myself. Everything stems from there, and my constant beating up of myself.

It’s why I’m finding all this attention so confusing..!!

But I’m still working on it, I’m accepting how I am slowly, and accepting that I can’t always exceed in everything and be “perfect”.

It’s crazy. It’s been nearly 7 weeks, and I feel loads different. My confidence is growing, and not just in dating. I’m learning to be alone and myself again. No that’s wrong, better than myself.

Although I am getting anxious about hearing from this girl yesterday though...!! There was no words for how awesome she was..!! But that’s the game though, it’s not going to work out all the time- I need to accept and learn from it. If I don’t end up seeing her again, it’ll suck, but that life and gotta keep moving on forward.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
            I may have made a little faux pas or two cos of nerves, but we will see how it plays out.
            Pizza Hut voucher?

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
              Pizza Hut voucher?
              Lmao, no hahahaha

More a badly timed and misunderstood joke at the end of the night. When she text me after we laughed about it, so it is what it is.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaand I got the knock back from the girl from yesterday.

And life sucks again. That’s two girls in two weeks I really liked. Damnit.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                  Aaaaaaaaand I got the knock back from the girl from yesterday.

And life sucks again. That’s two girls in two weeks I really liked. Damnit.
                  The old, ‘i’m Off for 2 weeks holiday’, is excuse number 423 in the female rejection regarding online dating. Had that one used on me too.

Comment

That’s her loss. Just forget about it and move on to the next round of dames.

Comment

I wouldn't be so quick to jump in to another relationship so soon anyway, just enjoy all the female attention for now.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                        That’s her loss. Just forget about it and move on to the next round of dames.
                        Yeah, what prinny said! And change your forum name to "swizzels".

Comment

I’m not looking to jump into a relationship tbh, just she was really cool and smart and hot, and I enjoyed spending time with her.

Ah well. What will be will be. She just said that she didn’t feel the attraction which is fair- and that I’m a real gent and that I’m going to have no worries dating or finding anyone- just that I wasn’t for her. That’s nice at least.

I think my **** buddy may be falling for me already though... things might get dicey and I don’t wanma hurt anyone.

She said to me earlier to stop making her laugh because I could be her perfect man and she been single for a year and me for 6-7 weeks- and that she knows what this is and doesn’t want to start feeling that way. Hmmm.

Supposed to be staying over on Friday night and now a bit concerned.
                          Last edited by MrKirov; 18-03-2019, 21:34.

Comment

Yeah, don’t plant your flag yet. Take some time and see if she becomes more than a raghoss to you.

Is she a WAD?

Comment

I have no idea what you just said.
                              Last edited by MrKirov; 18-03-2019, 22:28.

Comment

Plant your your flag - get serious
                                raghoss - a riding companion
                                WAD - I’ll let [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION] field this one.
                                Last edited by prinnysquad; 18-03-2019, 21:46.

Comment

Working...
                                X