No announcement yet.

Are you happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really wonder what the **** is wrong with women sometimes.

I requested the court arrange professional, court appointed supervisors so I can see my kids without my crazy bitch mother being the supervisor. Court agreed. The children have their own lawyer. She approved my father and his wife as additional supervisors. My insane wife then refused all of these people...even though she is not permitted to do so. So, back to court for, presumably, the Judge to tear her a new asshole. 65 days without any contact with my kids. Hardly seems right.

And, what exactly am I accused of doing...swearing at my wife. Yep. Swearing. I called her an Asian bitch after she said I was a Western ****.

Comment

Bloody hell, mate. That's grim. Really ****ing grim. Evil.

Comment

If the mother breaks the terms of the custody agreement then custody should defer to the father. It's a staggeringly broken system that does nothing to look out for the welfare of the children.

Comment

Since its mental health day I thought I'd check how everyone is doing?
          I'm still on the pills. Ive found working from home has helped me. I haven't needed to use many mental checks as I'd normally have. That kind of worries me too, because I don't want to find myself too weak minded and fall in to bad ways again. I think for the first time Im actually OK.

Comment

I'm alright at the moment, but I absolutely detest winter. It stops me doing a lot of things I enjoy doing - most of what I enjoy doing is in the summer and the majority of it ended up being postponed or cancelled. It's understandable, I'm not complaining. The science makes sense, I'll wear a mask and wash my hands, I get it. But there's a lengthy winter ahead and the coronavirus situation has put strong doubt on many things that currently keep me happy. The last couple of years I've been able to break up the awful British winter by going abroad to somewhere hot circa January (this is the only holiday I take), but I'm worried that this is gradually going from being kicked down to the road to not happening at all. I have a fantastic girlfriend who I'm currently able to see daily, but gradually tightening restrictions in my area are making this situation increasingly sketchy. What else do I like doing? Going for a drive.

I'm starting to worry that I may have many months ahead where the things that keep my spirits up are gradually going to be taken away. I'm not the sort of person who can cheer myself up by clapping for the NHS, doing a Zoom call or watching the inexplicably well-promoted TV show "Taskmaster". I like a bit of games, but I really need to be out there doing things or I go insane. I find it difficult to stay chipper in winter as-is. But the prospect of a winter where it's pretty conceivable that I'll not only be trapped in a miserable cold country, but one where I can't do anything or go anywhere or see anyone - just do a job I detest - is making me a bit anxious.

I am clinging to the hope that somehow everything fixes itself enough that winter is better than I expect, I end up going abroad with my missus (maybe 3 months late) and at no point do the restrictions come down hard enough that I'm stuck inside my house alone. If this seems deluded, please let me keep my delusions going as long as I can.

Comment

Lol at taskmaster comment, it always looks fookin sh1te!

Comment

The fact that the TV people are so starved of content that they're promoting a new series of Taskmaster like it's an Only Fools and Horses Christmas Special is depressing enough! It's a right load of old cobblers.

Comment

... I don't mind Taskmaster...
                  It's not the second coming or anything but it OK.

Comment

With all the crap that's going on in the world of work and life . So nice when you have a lovely Italian patient, who's brothers are genuinely named Mario & Luigi LOL
                    Last edited by Team Andromeda; 14-10-2020, 09:36.

Comment

I'm alrite, at the mo. Upped my Sertraline to 100mg at the height of the lockdown and - despite my fears and skepticism over popping it - it has actually saved me this year.

I was going down. And it brought me up.

Well, not up. But like a low note slowly getting pretty damn high, segued over the course of about eight months.

It saved me from The Precipice. But, at the same time, I do not fear The Precipice, it is my underlying, constant bully, I really do hate a bully, bullies, bullying, the Bendy Bully in 'Bullseye'.

I will NEVER succumb to the whims of the Bendy Bully, plus the prototype Bendy Bell-End blueprints. The Preci-Piss. The STENCH of it!!!!!

But NOT the rap-ass soundtrack to 'Bulworth'.

Absolute, bingo-bango-bongo bangerama!!!!!
                      Last edited by JazzFunk; 15-10-2020, 04:26.

Comment

These months are stressful due to full-time job and studying masters degree, but I do get moments of happiness which I appreciate now even more. Though often I am brought down by additional negative feelings, still kicking

Comment

Divorced after returning back to New Zealand.

Then out of the blue reconnected with a beautiful girl I was friends with in Singapore.

She's 20 years younger than me and stunning, inside and out.

So, yes, I am happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post

Then out of the blue reconnected with a beautiful girl I was friends with in Singapore.

So, yes, I am happy.
                            Ban request for bragging.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post

So, yes, I am happy.
                              Great news! And such a great time to be in NZ, considering the Covid situation.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                Ban request for bragging.

No brag. Just glad the bull**** its the ex is almost over.

Comment

Working...
                                X