No announcement yet.

Detroit : Become Human

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it can be called an interactive movie... these types of games takes years to make and a relatively short period of time to complete, with limited replay value.

From what I remember, it was an average experience for me.

Shame you didn’t spend a bit more time with it, it does have some cool moments... the initial mission was quite exciting I felt.

Comment

The game had me washing dishes and taking out bins!

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
        The game had me washing dishes and taking out bins!
        Amusingly enough, I think you actually do that In Heavy Rain

Comment

I'll make sure to give that a wide birth too. I presume Heavy Rain is made by the same studio as I noticed it downloading, like an unwanted trojan, alongside Detroit Become Human.

Comment

I think this game is increabile and a true master piece

Comment

I actually really like David Cage’s games. On the one hand, they’re clearly a load of old bobbins, with their hackneyed writing and hammy acting only serving to highlight how ludicrous they are. On the other, I find them really fun to play! I’m quite happy proceeding through a 3D visual novel with lavish graphics, corny dialogue and lots of QTEs.

The thing that really stands out about Quantic Dream games for me is that they do feel like they have stakes in a way that few other games do. Because they tend to have lots of branching paths rather than a single linear one with failstates, I do find there’s a tension that I don’t necessarily get with other titles.

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              Finished this last night and it was a solid enough game. The way I got through it meant Connor kind of bowed out in a very undramatic manner missing pretty much everything that marked the climax of the game out. Kara's storyline ended on a happy note across the board whilst Markus proved to be the real unique one, getting an ending that apparently has only been selected by 2% of the games playerbase.
              What was your Markus ending SF?

Comment

Really having to scratch my head on that one as it's been so long, from what I can remember:

it involved everyone being on board with Markus, none of the other characters in the Jericho group disliked him. The whole riot ending was carried out without violence and he blew up the freighter but I think at the end I chose not to use the dirty bomb and he survived. I think that's why Connor's ending felt so open, it built towards a face off that never happened, Connor just kind of went home at the end

Comment

Working...
                X