Godzilla vs King Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godzilla vs King Kong

“Deadpool 2” and “Hunt for the Wilderpeople” star Julian Dennison has reportedly joined the cast of Adam Wingard’s “Godzilla vs. Kong” at Legendary Pictures. The project marks the fourth installment in Legendary’s MonsterVerse following 2014’s “Godzilla,” 2017’s “Kong: Skull Island,” and next year’s “Godzilla” sequel. Various cast members from the latter are expected to return, […]

Julian Dennison, from Hunt for the Wilderpeople and more recently Deadpool 2, has joined this fourth entry in the western Godzilla series that will be the next movie after next years Godzilla: King of Monsters.

Godzilla vs King Kong is marked down for release 22 May 2020

Alexander Skarsgard is in negotiations to join Adam Wingard’s “Godzilla vs. Kong” at Legendary Pictures. The film will see the two titular classic monsters squaring off in some way, serving as a follow-up to last year’s “Kong: Skull Island” and next year’s “Godzilla: King of the Monsters”. Skarsgard is expected to play the leader of […]

Alexander Skarsgard is in talks to join the film

Comment

Having done some location filming in Hawaii, production has now kicked off this week on Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Entertainment’s “Godzilla vs. Kong” at Village Roadshow Studios on the Gold Coast, Australia. Adam Wingard (“You’re Next,” “The Guest”) helms the project which pits the King of the Monsters and the giant ape against each […]

Production has just begun on the film. This entry will bring the studios four movie plan to and after which they are expected to decide whether to walk away, do an additional film (likely Godzilla 3) or go for a full blown cinematic universe

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
        or go for a full blown cinematic universe
        Hey [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION], come check out the GvKKCU!

Comment

I think with this they're best sticking to the film by film approach. So far they do okay but don't earn mind blowing money, it's easy to imagine that they'll run out of steam with audiences and they've already covered the main draw monsters. Still, I'd love to see how they'd tackle trying to attempt Mecha-Godzilla

Comment

DAMN YOU, QC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              I'd love to see how they'd tackle trying to attempt Mecha-Godzilla
              Then Mechgodzilla Vs. Mechani-Kong!

Comment

Who wants to come to a fancy dress party with me?
                Bagsy Godzilla! It's going to be tough holding your pint as King Ghidorah.

Comment

Argh, I can't get the pic to embed.

HERE:

Comment

Ghidorah has two todgers.

Comment

Warner Bros has set a July 2021 release date for 'Space Jam 2' and shifted the releases of 'Godzilla vs. Kong' and the next 'Annabelle' movie.

The film has been shifted to release 13 March 2020

Comment

I'm not convinced anyone wants this movie.

Comment

Exactly. I can close my eyes and imagine this film without needing to know anything about it. It's not a film that's needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            I'm not convinced anyone wants this movie.
                            Yeah, it's the "Vs." part, for me.

I want a buddy/cop/road movie.

Comment

The original G, Godzilla and his sidekick.

Right turn Kong!

Comment

Working...
                              X