No announcement yet.

Devil May Cry 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But will it be the new best entry in the franchise over the existing best entry?

(DmC)

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      But will it be the new best entry in the franchise over the existing best entry?

(DmC)
      Nothing will beat the original game imo. Plus this game got loading screens in-game and one can buy orbs on the market place, which usally means bad feedback this gen, or is that just for EA these days?

Comment

A Denuvo-less leak of the games exe file has appeared online and over on Era it's being reported that testing has shown Denuvo delivers a 20% performance hit on the game

Comment

(DmC)
          DMC 3 is going to be hard to beat but this game looks amazing both in graphics, gameplay and performance. I want to get through DMC, DMC4 special edition and Bayonetta among a lot of other games before I get round to trying this out though. It was vital DMC got 60fps re-release on current PC/current gen. The original remains the only game in the series not at 60fps and it was a shocker from what I tried of it.
          Last edited by Shoju; 08-03-2019, 23:55.

Comment

Are audio cues a thing? Not one review has picked up on that which means I don't trust any feedback, no matter how positive.

Comment

https://segmentnext.com/2019/03/08/d...racked-denuvo/

A Denuvo-less leak of the games exe file has appeared online and over on Era it's being reported that testing has shown Denuvo delivers a 20% performance hit on the game
              Awesome. I suppose I can find out myself, later. .

Comment

No Trish's butt for you*!

* Players of the western PS4 version.

Comment

Working...
                X