Devil May Cry 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devil May Cry 5

UPDATE: As you probably already figured out, it was in fact Nero heading up the new Devil May Cry, with Dante himself m…

A true sequel is here which will please fans and finally bring some closure to that mega-long Era speculation thread. Multiplatformed, personally, I expect to treat it as a fan pleaser as I'm somewhat surprised Capcom went the belated sequel route as I'm doubtful the audience outside the old niche will care.

Which Capcom studio? Not the Vancouver one, please?!

Comment

Not sure but it's directed by Hideaki Itsuno:

Trailer:

Comment

Apparently Capcom plans on releasing this within the current financial year. Given Feb is crammed and Resi hits in Jan, presumably that locks a March 2019 release down for DMC5

Comment

2019 is nuts for games. Going to be hard, more so when trying to save up for the next-gen systems in fall 2020

Comment

Looks neat. Nice to see Capcom developing Devil May Cry again too. Don't feel that enthused to play it though.

Comment

I’ve never played any of these titles at all. Which one is the best in your experience folks?

Comment

Enjoyed them all (even part II) , but the 1st was the by far the best imo

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
                  I’ve never played any of these titles at all. Which one is the best in your experience folks?
                  Three.

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                  Enjoyed them all (even part II) , but the 1st was the by far the best imo
                  The first was certainly fairly jarring to go back to recently. After playing DMC3, Ninja Gaiden, DMC4, DmC, Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 at least. Definitely shows its roots as a Resident Evil title, but in a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    The first was certainly fairly jarring to go back to recently. After playing DMC3, Ninja Gaiden, DMC4, DmC, Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 at least. Definitely shows its roots as a Resident Evil title, but in a good way.
                    I liked the blend of action and puzzles and the boss battles were off the scale at the time. One of the 1st games to reallt show off the power of the PS2. Its aged, but it been the one I most enjoyed to playthrough for the 1st time; In terms of actions games, I like Ninja Gaiden II the best, but if its just about DMC series, then 1st game is the one I enjoyed the most, but I found them all to be good games, even DMC II

Comment

I always preferred the first game to the sequels but never loved the franchise. DMC2 really is the rough one, DMC3 is decent and DMC4... solid. Despite the drumming it gets I enjoyed the reboot attempt too, taking on its own merits its fun.

Comment

Too much yank mixed in with this DMC for my tastes, which I’m surprised at considering the director of this one.

Comment

Another new trailer but this time we have a release date:

08 March 2019

Comment

So, you’re interested in the game and you also happen to need a new coat. A totally impractical coat that you’re never going to wear in public...

Well Capcom’s got you covered with the Ultra Limited Edition https://www.e-capcom.com/sp/devil5/

Yes, that’s 900000¥, which is currently £6162.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                              So, you’re interested in the game and you also happen to need a new coat. A totally impractical coat that you’re never going to wear in public...

Well Capcom’s got you covered with the Ultra Limited Edition https://www.e-capcom.com/sp/devil5/

Yes, that’s 900000¥, which is currently £6162.
                              Are Capcom ****ing nuts? That's stupid money. The coat is worth 50,000 yen tops.

Comment

Working...
                              X