Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks amazing on the One X . The demo plays great too

Comment

Still can't believe they made it, hats off to them for going all in on it as I can't imagine it'll be a big seller for them

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
        Still can't believe they made it, hats off to them for going all in on it as I can't imagine it'll be a big seller for them
        Huh? I bet it sells 2 million copies easy peasy..

Comment

Based on the franchise past probably, the thing in Capcoms favour is how often they're able to rerelease DMC's and still get reasonable sales. It's a very belated sequel out at a very busy time of year though so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a jog to its sales milestones rather than a sprint

Comment

Is the game based in London then? (I know its called Crimson City in the game but the routemasters and red telephone boxes suggest its the English capital). Its not a big deal but I find it interesting that they'd bother choosing that as the setting.

Comment

Only a couple of days now and as the next key release coming out, anyone hyped for this?

Comment

Reviews two days before release and seems people had plenty of time to play it....shows they had confidence in the product

All been positive so far, going to be honest though i am just waiting for a site or youtuber to be the "controversy " one that gives it a low score just because that is what they do

Comment

Been excited for this for ages, going to buy on release.

Comment

I do like this series. I think 4 was the only one I played until completion. Definitely want this. Capcom are on a roll right now.

Comment

I lost touch with DMC after the first game but the footage of this one in the reviews looks stunning.

Comment

Currently preloading on Steam, super excited!

Comment

The reviews are positive. With capcoms current form can we expect another Viewtiful Joe or even a Dino Crisis remake?!

Comment

Holy crap this game is amazing, real old school DMC and just looks and sounds something else . Always did lol at people who called Capcom 'Crapcom'

Comment

Completed Mission 3, it's definitely Devil May Cry alright! Believe the next one is the first V mission but I've got to head to work now...

Playing it on PC with everything maxed out at 1080p and it looks gorgeous too.

Comment

Was always planning to grab this at some point but I've well and truly buckled to the hype on this one. Just had a casual look at Amazon, who said they can get it to me tonight. Twist my arm, why don't you.

Comment

Working...
                                X