Forza Horizon 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza Horizon 4

Microsoft announced Forza Horizon 4 at its E3 press conference, and it's out on October 2nd for Xbox One and Windows PC…

The rumours were true, Forza Horizon 4 is set in the UK and releases on XBO and PC in October. As per norm, the game will release on GamePass meaning many won't even need to pay much or anything for it if they hammer it.

Still the best series MS has going for it, FH4 seems like no exception with its Edinburgh and surroundings setting.

Day Uno.

Comment

Same... A 60fps mode I presume means it won't be full fat 4K but still most likely the best way to play on the X. Does the reveal also mean we get motorbikes?

Comment

I immediately thought you'd get a choice of 1080p @ 60fps, or normal 4K/pseudo 4K @ 30fps if you have a X1X. Which would be cool.

Comment

Looks so impressive and the UK setting is a perfect match for the dynamic weather system.

Comment

This looks awesome. Like that original Xbox driving game where you just drive about. My stepson played it to death. Can't remember the name, someone help!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              This looks awesome. Like that original Xbox driving game where you just drive about. My stepson played it to death. Can't remember the name, someone help!
              Test Drive Unlimited?

Comment

I look forward to the grid lock on the M25

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  Test Drive Unlimited?
                  Thought that was only 360, PS2 and PSP.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                    Thought that was only 360, PS2 and PSP.
                    It was, oh and PC

I'm sure it might be TDU. But on the OG Xbox, Midtown Madness is the one that sprang to mind. Although it was city based and the opposite of FH4.
                    Last edited by Digfox; 11-06-2018, 09:31.

Comment

The devs explain how in-game Seasons are delivered

Comment

FH4 looks very impressive.

Roll on the days of £150 xbone Xs so I can play it and the other two titles on there that are worth a spin.

Comment

Looks awesome can't wait to run over some sheep and write your car off

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                            Same... A 60fps mode I presume means it won't be full fat 4K but still most likely the best way to play on the X. Does the reveal also mean we get motorbikes?
                            I'd imagine that you just race against them, like you race the planes and the boats and helicopters in the other games

Comment

Forza Horizon 4 Preview - Forza Horizon 4 is one of the only Xbox exclusives coming out this year, but it changes up the formula a great deal. Does it work?

E3 2018: FORZA HORIZON 4 PREVIEW — THE BEST FORZA GAME YET

"While Forza Horizon 4 was leaked early, many details were wrong. No, it does not take place in Asia. In fact, it takes place in the beautiful landscape of Great Britain. I was able to experience the game hands-on at Microsoft’s showcase at the Microsoft Theater, and I have to say, it did not disappoint. The demo was somewhat short, but you got to experience all four seasons that will be present in the game. Each season affects the way you have to drive, especially in the snow, and is a wonderful twist on a formula that could have easily gone stale. Not to mention, the diversity of the scenery is downright gorgeous, especially Autumn.

As many are aware Microsoft is in dire need of first-party exclusives. Playground Games has knocked it out of the park with Forza Horizon 4. This is exactly what the Xbox One needs, and playing it on the Xbox One X at the Microsoft Showcase, I was blown away at how amazing it looks. This only enhances the beauty of both the scenery and Great Britain. While I wish Gears was coming out this year, Microsoft is playing the long game, especially with the acquisition of several new studios.

Forza Horizon 4 is being released on the Xbox One family of consoles on October 2, 2017 and given the excellent experience we had with the title at E3, we cannot wait to get our hands on the full game."

Comment

Working...
                              X