Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Wolf Chaos XD

No thread for this yet?

Scheduled for 2018on PS4, PC, and X Box One.

It's happening then, I'm In, never played the original.

Comment

Will definitely grab this, mostly because I've been intrigued about it for ages, and as an option for modern consoles at a far-more-sensible price point it'd be a bit rude not to.

Comment

There goes any reason for wanting a modded xbox I hope they leave the original voice acting.

Comment

Not only is it great news, as I've wanted to play this for a while, but look at that web address!

www.mechamericagreatagain.com

Comment

Definitely in for this. Like everyone else in this thread I've wanted to play this for years! It's not far away either.

Comment

I’ve heard of this and it looks bonkers enough to have a go on... but it does beg the question: Would you let Donald Trump loose in a mobile suit?

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                I’ve heard of this and it looks bonkers enough to have a go on... but it does beg the question: Would you let Donald Trump loose in a mobile suit?

Comment

Out the 6th of August on XBO, PS4, PC.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    Out the 6th of August on XBO, PS4, PC.
                    Woohoo. Shame there's no Switch version but I'll probably go for PC.

Comment

Shame it wasn't out on the 4th July!

Comment

"Make junk food out of him, Mr. President!"

"Suck on my missile punch!"

A great game of its type, huge fun - hope this reworking sells well.

Comment

Physical edition for the PS4 version only announced for August by Special Reserve Games.

Comment

Are Special Reserve games like Limited Run where if you don't pre order within the first 10 minutes you miss out? I'm not into all that nonsense anymore but would quite like a physical of this.

Comment

My experience with SRG is that you've got a much bigger window of opportunity to get in on things, but yeah, they are still by nature, part of a limited run. They seem to have a pretty good relationship with Devolver, so it fits that they'd be the ones handling this. As an example, their Gris physical edition has been up to pre-order now for a few weeks, and is still available now.

Comment

Working...
                              X