The Elder Scrolls VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    Count me out. Not another penny from me until I read a review that says it's good, has actually progressed the series (Oblivion and Skyrim did not IMO) and isn't broken as ****.
    Same here. This is utterly ridiculous. It sounds like they plan on releasing yet another incomplete product and will leave it up to the community to continue their support for them in the form of unofficial patch updates while Bethesda themselves reap all the benefits with five years of constant re-releases. It's disgusting, quite frankly.

I really pity the people having to play with no mods.

Comment

To be fair I didn't encounter that many bugs in Skyrim, yeah it can be friggin janky AF and facial animations are garbage but there was nothing that broke the game as far as I recall. Also I thought it looked pretty bloody good on my ****ty pc. I'm even tempted to pick up the special edition on the X to see it in 4k, even though I have it for free in steam.

For me it's all about crafting exploring spells building my various houses etc. Those dragon shouts were also pretty cool and riding dragons was awesome. No other game can you be do this kind of stuff.

Comment

The Elder Scrolls VI is still considered to be in the design phase of development with the underlying tech engine still being tested before game building fully begins. Preorder on Xbox Series X2 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          https://www.telegraph.co.uk/gaming/n...indiana-jones/
          The Elder Scrolls VI is still considered to be in the design phase of development with the underlying tech engine still being tested before game building fully begins. Preorder on Xbox Series X2 now.
          Way to capitalise on a popular game Bethesda. Usually game companies want to release sequels to their big sellers reasonably soon after. By the time this is out 15 years will have passed. 15!

Comment

Should be out in time to play this via holographic display

Comment

At least for ESVII it'll be a nice retirement gift.

Comment

At least 6 will be a good lengthy game for when mars is colonised.
                Last edited by fishbowlhead; 18-11-2021, 13:11.

Comment

Oh god. I mean we all knew it was true but there it is in black and white. It really is just some some stuff on a whiteboard right now.

Comment

This Zenimax deal isn't looking like the holy grail xbox fans wanted.

ID Software: Maybe a quake reboot coming but its on a whiteboard
                    Machinegames: Indy game coming but its on a whiteboard
                    Tango Games: Another Evil Within planned but its on a whiteboard
                    Bethesda: ES6 coming but its on a whiteboard

Comment

My most hyped next gen system is whiteboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        This Zenimax deal isn't looking like the holy grail xbox fans wanted.

ID Software: Maybe a quake reboot coming but its on a whiteboard
                        Machinegames: Indy game coming but its on a whiteboard
                        Tango Games: Another Evil Within planned but its on a whiteboard
                        Bethesda: ES6 coming but its on a whiteboard
                        Noooooo? Really? Who could of predicted that? 🤣

Comment

With fans wanting to know more about The Elder Scrolls 6, Todd Howard says that he wants the next game to have just as much longevity as Skyrim.

When Elder Scrolls VI lands enjoy it and pray that it doesn't disappoint as Bethesda is already hoping they won't need to make another for over a decade

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            Pleased to see this announced. I knew it was going to be a long way off, but the disappointment still hit home pretty strongly when they said this would come after their next major RPG. We are literally about 7 years away from this. <sigh>
                            Three and a half years on from when I posted this, and 7 years is looking mighty optimistic. 7 years from now, probably!

Comment

I can only assume its been through development hell.
                              Ill be honest, MS can have it. I have little faith it'll be in working order when released.

Comment

Have they brought back pauldrons?

Comment

Working...
                                X