• Show
Clear All

Huh? Surely not.

Comment

I mean...lol. Come on.

Comment

Crazy!

Comment

How much will CEX be charging when they get their hands on them?

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
            They missed a beat by not going with £2,077.00.
            US price?

Comment

The only thing it lists in the bundle is the game. As a digital download.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                The only thing it lists in the bundle is the game. As a digital download.
                I cannot believe you don't get a physical copy of the game!

Comment

Really, you should get both!

Comment

You should get a One X and 20 physical copies of the game for that money

Comment

Xbox Marketing Manager Josh Stein’s tweet suggests it’s an error ...

Comment

Someone in comments asking if he’ll keep his preorder when price is corrected. Which means... ffs he was willing to pay £1400

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                          Someone in comments asking if he’ll keep his preorder when price is corrected. Which means... ffs he was willing to pay £1400
                          I saw that. Hilarious. I don’t really understand why they would’ve put it up with a wrong, yet very specific price, then not bothered to fix it. That sounds like bollocks. I don’t really get what’s happening.

Comment

To be honest the pre-order did say lowest price will be charged if price changes, I wonder if MS “accidentally” put it out there to see if they could get 45,000 orders in? Or maybe just to strum up a fake controversy for some attention, only to correct it later.

Comment

57 years of inflatation added

Comment

It's a shame this is being so poorly handled. It's an amazing looking console. Probably my favourite.

It takes seconds to fix a pricing error like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X