X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Dragon actually came out?

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Hopefully they blow the doors off, I think this will be the last big chance to dent Sony pre-launch
      Depends how much you like Halo, Forza and gears.

Comment

Maybe it'll be Megaton time and MS will announce the Xbox: Series E
        A handheld tablet edition of the new-gen Series model that will not just launch with Forza Kart and The Legend of Gears: Death of the Wild but will also give us a legitimate reason to edit the thread title to Series S/E/X

Comment

And don’t forget the seriesY, its not quite as powerful as anything else but were still releasing it anyway edition.

The the thread title will truly be complete.
          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 07-07-2020, 07:57.

Comment

I've just realised that the name of this console is Xbox Series. With the S and X as add ons.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              I've just realised that the name of this console is Xbox Series. With the S and X as add ons.
              WelcomeToThePartyPal.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                Followed by Xbox Seasons, then Xbox Box Set.

I really hate the term 'box set'. Just because wanky TV shows come packaged up into boxes for mugs to buy doesn't mean we should start stapling a series of episodes with the same naming convention. I realise this is only a UK thing.

Comment

Introducing the xbox SeriesX seasonY a-c special edition, now with even more useless digital tat turbo edition.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    WelcomeToThePartyPal.gif
                    Huh? But it doesn't match the thread title that way! I thought it was called just Xbox with Series X as an add on!

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      Blue Dragon actually came out?
                      Yeah, in like 2008

Comment

Did MS conquer Japan?

Its ok, we all know the answer.

Comment

I’m looking forward to seeing some more of The Medium.

I feel Bloober Team have got better with each game they have made, also Akira Yamaoka being involved is icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                            I’m looking forward to seeing some more of The Medium.

I feel Bloober Team have got better with each game they have made, also Akira Yamaoka being involved is icing on the cake.
                            It was originally a Silent Hill game , but Konami turned it down. Probably to make a Pachinko game instead

Comment

I'm curious about Medium but the initial reveal looked very PC-Jank so I'm already hoping it doesn't make a 2020 release.

Comment

Like the look of the Falconeer...

Comment

Working...
                                X