Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post

The emu scene hasn’t been the same for years. RIP
    You're quite right. Besides, I find it very difficult playing any games via emu, as the ****ing thing keeps pecking the controller out of my hands and generally being a feathery pain in the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
      You're quite right. Besides, I find it very difficult playing any games via emu, as the ****ing thing keeps pecking the controller out of my hands and generally being a feathery pain in the arse.
      You need to caress it with the Nintendo Power Glove

Comment

Wasn't sure where to put this but I really liked it.

Last month Microsoft showed off a ton of footage from the upcoming Halo Infinite, featuring a crash landing and a very upset pilot. They looked OK in high definition, but there’s something about them that looks even better imagined as an N64 game.

(I CaNt SEe anY DiFFerEncE!)

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          Wasn't sure where to put this but I really liked it.

Last month Microsoft showed off a ton of footage from the upcoming Halo Infinite, featuring a crash landing and a very upset pilot. They looked OK in high definition, but there’s something about them that looks even better imagined as an N64 game.

(I CaNt SEe anY DiFFerEncE!)
          Is this the new upscaled version?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            Is this the new upscaled version?
            They added ray tracing so had to scale back the graphics a "little"....

Comment

Looking like iPhone users are out of luck when it comes to xCloud

Comment

[MENTION=345]Neon Ignition[/MENTION] That tweet isn't showing for me even when clicking through.

Is it something to do with the ongoing micros wars between Microsoft and apple since the 1980's?

Comment

Weird,

Essentially Microsoft have confirmed that xCloud testing on iOS is ending early - today.
                  Apple Store policies are said to be what killed it, presumably the same stuff that stop it being on other consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                    [MENTION=345]Neon Ignition[/MENTION] That tweet isn't showing for me even when clicking through.

Is it something to do with the ongoing micros wars between Microsoft and apple since the 1980's?
                    It's all Apples BS policies. Stadia has the same issues and it took Steam ages to get their streaming stuff working.

Thank god for Android.

Comment

I do emulation on my Samsung phone. Can't even dream of doing that on an iPhone

Comment

Wow. I've been on Google phones for a while now. I have my iPad air for my quality iOS apps, but yeah... Seems I'm sticking with Android for future upgrades.

Comment

It'll be the policy of Apple wanting money and MS not wanting to pay them.

Comment

I'm sure it'll be sorted out. It just doesn't sound right that the service would only be on Android.

Comment

Don't Apple want 30% of all app revenue?

So that'd be 30% of the GamePass subscription if used on an Apple unit.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                Don't Apple want 30% of all app revenue?

So that'd be 30% of the GamePass subscription if used on an Apple unit.
                                If that's true I can see why MS won't agree to it

Comment

Working...
                                X