Xbox - Series S/X: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Other are . But seriously I've seen plenty of This Week On Xbox and the only games shown are 3rd Party's one .

What next, because Microsoft talks of its partner AMD and how AMD made the CPU and GPU of the Series X . That counts has a In House MS development R&D team
    OK but the first point you are making is irrelevant. The format or number of games at MS's regular Inside Xbox is not the issue to hand.

Had we not said anything & just shown May Inside Xbox show like we did last month, I suspect reactions might have been different. Clearly we set some wrong expectations & that’s on us.
    As for the second point, that's just nonsense.

Comment

If you don't feed the fire it won't burn you...

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

GO HARD OR GO HOME, TEDDYBOY

But seriously, I dragged the image to the URL bar and it gave me the actual URL. Quote this post and you'll see what I mean.

Go on, quote it.

Yeah, just like that.

Good boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
          OK but the first point you are making is irrelevant. The format or number of games at MS's regular Inside Xbox is not the issue to hand.
          This Week on Xbox shows off lots of games, that aren't In-House or sometimes not even on XBox console hardware (just on PC) . Microsoft also tends to band around, the term 'Partners' with regards to Seagate and AMD. I doubt MS owns them.
          Who knows too. Maybe Hellblade II trailer was actually running in real-time... Given, Unreal... now eliminates LOD switching
          Last edited by Team Andromeda; 14-05-2020, 06:46.

Comment

I'm aware of how little sense it makes to buy this only a short few months before the next generation consoles are released but, by Keanu, I'm getting one!

Comment

That is a great looking console.

Comment

It is pretty cool, it's a shame it's coming out about 3 months before the Series X and PS5 though!

Microsoft have done some really elaborate limited edition machines this gen. The best one from Sony was maybe the MGS5 one that appeared early on. I always kinda wanted that.

Comment

It looks great. A bit garish but thematically on point. I like the brushed metal effect on the edges.

Comment

I don't like it but I'm boring and like things to match my plain entertainment hardware in the lounge...

If I had a dedicated games room I'd probably like it more but the colour that is it's a kid magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                      [img][/img]

Good boy.
                      Down Boy !!.

I was more on about this endangered Edge panda

[IMG]2018-03-06_02-29-26 by Mega Drive, on Flickr[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                        Is this sold out already or something? There seem to be a number of pre-orders on ebay for scalp-tactic money.

Comment

I don’t think it has been put up for pre-order yet, its been numbered at 45,000 being manufactured so it will be a hard to get hold of console.

Comment

Pre orders for the cyberpunk console are live on MS store, be here to grab one quick if you want one.

This product is not intended for individual sale, any pre-orders or purchases for this product will be cancelled and refunded. Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

Comment

That price is a placeholder, right?

£1,399.99... They missed a beat by not going with £2,077.00.

Comment

£1399?? What am I missing?

Comment

Working...
                                X