No announcement yet.

Xbox - Series S/X: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw it here in Portugal for €299.99, discounted from €499.99, and thought that had to be a mistake.

Well, mine's being delivered later today. :-)

Comment

Can't find it anywhere in Spain. Checked the Spanish GAME website and it's out of stock.

Can someone in the UK buy it for me and sent it over? I'll reward you with games and money

Comment

I really want it but have a standard X I already don’t play. Every time I think I’m gonna fire it up to play something a new PS4 title comes along. I’m a few days off completing death stranding and lou2 comes along.

Comment

@DaytimeDreamer

Have a look here.

Edit: Sorry, it shows as backordered.
          Last edited by Deuteros; 05-06-2020, 15:46.

Comment

Damn that's a great price...

Comment

My mates should get his today & mine is arriving on Mon, so its definitely being shipped at that price and is legit, not a big cock up by MS and the retailers with mass cancellations.

Honestly Cyberpunk OneX at £260 is a absolute steal.

Comment

Tempted but we are 6 months away from sx and that would pay for most of it!

Comment

I think when I finally upgrade to a 4k TV I'll get a oneX. I can't think of a single ps4 exclusive I've played (except VR).

Comment

Both mine and my pals turned up today which was ridiculously quick given the current climate.

Had a quick look and its a stunning special edition, very pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      Both mine and my pals turned up today which was ridiculously quick given the current climate.

Had a quick look and its a stunning special edition, very pleased.
                      Mines back too , shame I'm in work. Download Gears V, Forza Horizon IV, Red Dead II, Halo V via Gamepass. They really show off the One X

Comment

Game Pass had been tempting me for a while now and how much I loved this limited edition's design broke my resolve. That and its price and my love for Cyberpunk from playing Cyberpunk 2020 in my youth.

Otherwise, getting an Xbox One X this late makes absolutely no sense in my case, especially as I have no interest in driving games or shooters, the bulk of its exclusives.

Well, Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition is on sale for 70% off, which is unusual -- does Microsoft want us to forget its existence? -- so I think it'll be a launch title and Panzer Dragoon Orta for my console's maiden voyage.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                          Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition is on sale for 70% off, which is unusual
                          I love Dead Rising 3 but I've never tried any of the dlc. Even though I have the std game in physical form I'm tempted by that.

Comment

HOW did the interface even get passed the “smacked round the back of the head and do it again” stage?

Seriously what is this crap?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              I love Dead Rising 3 but I've never tried any of the dlc. Even though I have the std game in physical form I'm tempted by that.
                              From what I've heard, the four pieces of DLC included in this edition are a bit lackluster but the Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX+ α DLC sounds like a blast.

Comment

I think if you've been in the PS4 camp and are looking to get into PS5, also grabbing an Xbox One X cheap and getting game pass is a smart move.

Unless you've got a gaming PC of course, but the One X is no slouch and great at this price.

Really game pass is the glue here. There's always deals going on CDKeys to extend your subscription plus doing stuff like MS rewards nets you credit monthly so you're also able to buy titles without shelling out too much.

I've got about £40 saved up already just from playing game pass titles and doing the weekly reward stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X