Xbox - Series S/X: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nonny View Post
    So apparently the MS big show is penciled in for the week starting July 20th.
    Also they announced that week (21st-27th) they will be having 60 demos on Xbox One, mainly across ID@Xbox but not al of them, should be some nice titles in there to try.

If you’ve been lucky enough to attend E3, PAX, gamescom or another show in the past you know that above-and-beyond the spectacle of these shows, one of the great joys of attending a marquee gaming event is being able to get your hands on games – lots of games. Getting to try them out early […]

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      Looking forward to Blinx the cat making his long overdue comeback.
      Don't forget... Voodoo Vince.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
        Don't forget... Voodoo Vince.
        Vince was crap, but BLiNX was bloody awesome on the Xbox . I love to see a sequel

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
          Vince was crap, but BLiNX was bloody awesome on the Xbox . I love to see a sequel

I have a soft spot for Voodoo Vince, even if it's not a great game.

Both Blinx games are really good. The sequel is especially impressive.

Comment

The second Blinx wasn’t quite as good a game IMHO but was very impressive technically. Whatever happened to Artoon?

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
              The second Blinx wasn’t quite as good a game IMHO but was very impressive technically. Whatever happened to Artoon?
              I think BlueDragoon killed them. Most probs expanded too quickly and didn't have enough projects coming in after their amazing work on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post

I have a soft spot for Voodoo Vince, even if it's not a great game.

Both Blinx games are really good. The sequel is especially impressive.
                I remember all the XBox fans raving about the game, but when I bought it I thought it wasn't that good. BLiNX was ace mind, sort of like a Platform version of NiGHTS. I loved the game, it was maybe just a little too hard for its own good

Comment

Guys, guys, there both absolute crap 🙂
                  Last edited by fishbowlhead; 02-07-2020, 15:56.

Comment

Aye, you'll all be touting Stubbs the Zombie as a mascot next.

Comment

There’s only one MS mascot worth the time of day.

Doom guy.

Comment

Part of me wonders if Master Chief is so popular as a mascot for so long on Xbox more so because MS has failed to produce a rival to him rather than he's inherently that hugely beloved beyond your typical major franchise character. He's pretty void of character or development and reeks of late 90's PC gaming era design. It'd be nice to see MS try to put something out for Xbox that had a strong identity for the platform.

Comment

To me Master Chief is a lame mascot and I don't thing the Halo games are all that either. I love my 360 and One X but have never thought much of Halo on either of the consoles. I like FPS games too.

Comment

You can beat a bit of Halo Hype, it’s still a huge IP that people have fond memories of.
                            When Infinite launches it will have been 5 years since that previous FPS Halo game, it’s all or nothing now, if they can’t nail it with 10 million game pass subscribers then Doom Guy may as well be their new mascot.

Comment

Praying for Chromehounds

Comment

All the vertical tanks from steel battalion could fill out the ms smash roster

Comment

Working...
                                X