User Tag List

Page 77 of 83 FirstFirst ... 677576777879 ... LastLast
    Man alive, the save points can be cruel in Prime ... it has that Dark Souls 'shall I soldier on round that corner or shall I try the other way first?' factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Baseley09 View Post
    G-Darius, id always looked down my nose at this a bit having 3D graphics and being a massive fan of Gaiden, but stuck it on tonight and feeling it big time now, some great music and stages.

Are there any advantages having the full release, playing this on Taito Legends 2?
    Think the TL2 collection is 480i. 240p on the ps1

Yeah thats right tho tbh g darius looks less noticable compared to the 2D games on there, think ill stick!

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Man alive, the save points can be cruel in Prime ... it has that Dark Souls 'shall I soldier on round that corner or shall I try the other way first?' factor.
    Have you gone through the Phazon Mines yet? That place is a real gauntlet.

That's exactly where I'm at @dataDave ... I just gave it another go and retraced my steps a fair bit quicker knowing how to do two puzzles. Turns out I was right outside where I needed to be before I doubled back and took some unnecessary heat. Anyway, just got the

Super Bomb

and managed to save my game. Phew. Onwards and upwards/downwards, etc

More Metroid Prime. Feeling like I've got pretty much a full set of upgrades now, along with a decent amount of energy and missile upgrades too. My progress is being slightly hampered by a nearly dead GameCube but I think I've found a nice looking replacement which should be here early to mid week.

Also been playing R-Type Delta which I've never played before but is absolutely class. Pretty challenging though. I was never great at the R-Type types.

Quote Originally Posted by dataDave View Post
    Like Wave Race I don't think it's been bettered. It's pretty much the definitive snowboarding game.
    Perfect snowboarding game, once you turn the music off in the options menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zaki View Post
    once you turn the music off in the options menu
    "Work your body, w-work your body ..."

Been messing about on my Amstrad PC2086, trying my hand at Akalabeth. I need to visit Lord British in his castle to properly start the game but placement seems to be random and I haven't found it yet!

My wife flew back to Canada for 12 days this morning, I'm still off work (technically working fom home ) so I might be posting a lot in here. Today I had fairly lengthy plays of:

Bubble Bobble. Still one of my all time faves, but I'm obviously a bit rusty despite having played the ACA one on PS4 a lot. Did one decent run, just over lvl 60 but was failing in the 40's most times.

Osman. I'd always wanted to have a bash at this as I've always been a big Strider fan. Can't say it really clicked with me though.

Robocop. I can remember that I was able to one life clear this back when it was in the arcades. Clearly getting old has put an end to that though, couldn't get anywhere near!

Tatsujin Oh. Just because, you know, I hadn't had enough of being given a lesson for one day.