Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control

Remedy have announced their next game is called Control and will launch next year for PS4, XBO and PC. The lead character uses a shape changing gun in what seems to be a typical Remedy type of game. It's a sandbox action game but we'll likely have to wait to see more:

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 12-06-2018, 09:12. Reason: Boris's heads up

This was announced as a multiplatform game.

Staggering how much like quantum break it looks, which is really great.

Comment

It looks brilliant and building on the great work done in QB. Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
        This was announced as a multiplatform game.

Staggering how much like Quantum Break it looks, which is really great.
        It’s the same actor who played Kate in quantum break, part of me says this was very early QB2 that got reworked.

I suppose that was because of QB’s resounding success as a single player action story game with no lootboxes or tagged on multi.....oh wait that was the “good” timeline, which we of course aren’t living in currently.

I do hope this does well for Remedy/505, QB was an awesome game and I’ll be there day one for this.

Comment

It has a very QB feel which is no bad thing. Quantum Break is underrated thanks to its overuse of acting cinematics but once you got into the gameplay the mechanics and tactics were great.

They just need to focus a bit less on the movie and more on the action.

Comment

I'm managing all social channels for this title.

So far these Dev Diaries have been posted, the second one went live today.

And to clear something up: This is way more action oriented than QB.

Dev Diary 1 - Introducing the Story

Dev Diary 2 - Introducing the Gameplay

Comment

W10 Store looks to have leaked the release date for Control (which will arrive on W10 Store, Epic Store and consoles) as 27 August 2019

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  GotY 2019! Lining up those trick shots is going to be a mare for Sam.

Comment

Oh boy!

Comment

I see that the vogue of being in 1990's extends to the jokes too...

Comment

We'll be snookering you, snookering you tonight *click click*.

Comment

New update adds DRM and removes Steam Controller support and the ability to play offline

Comment

A next-gen upgrade patch is coming for Control but you'll only be allowed access to it if you buy the new £30 Ultimate Edition.

Comment

Yeah this has pissed me off and scuppered my plans to play this on XSX. I mean I like Remedy and I understand they're offering a free route to upgrade on the new version but that's a really dick way to annoy early owners of the game... Particularly when they said back in June they'd offer more info about the upgrade but didn't allude to it being on a new ultimate version.

I note the wording says there is no free upgrade path for owners of the normal versions so I would assume there's a fee, but even so it's a bit rich.

I'd be even more annoyed if I'd paid full price for the game and season pass...

Comment

Working...
                              X