Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OG Switch and PS1 console (X-Station/PS1Digital compatible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortal Kombat 11 price reduced to £23. PM me if interested.

Comment

Pm'd!

Comment

Mortal Kobat 11 Switch price reduced to £22 posted.

Comment

Added Link's Awakening ans reduced the price of MK11. Please PM me if interested.

Comment

PMed about Links Awakening

Comment

Link's Awakening has been sold.

Comment

Added a brand new XBox One S 1TB All-Digital edition and reduced the price of MK11 for Switch. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Comment

Updated the OP with free DK Bongos.

Comment

Bongos are pending!

Comment

Bongos are pending to the second person that expressed interest.

I am surprised at how basic etiquette seems to be alien to some. If you PM someone to say you'd like the product that they are offering for free, and receive a response to ask for your address and that you're happy to pay the postage, but then don't bother responding despite visiting the board again more than once, then don't be surprised if the person offering the product gets annoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by exZAKtly View Post
                        Bongos are pending to the second person that expressed interest.

I am surprised at how basic etiquette seems to be alien to some. If you PM someone to say you'd like the product that they are offering for free, and receive a response to ask for your address and that you're happy to pay the postage, but then don't bother responding despite visiting the board again more than once, then don't be surprised if the person offering the product gets annoyed.
                        I'm assuming this is aimed at me. I thought I'd PM you rather than 'air dirty laundry', but since you insist; I have no idea what you consider 'basic etiquette,' but me apologising to you for a delay of 24 hours in getting back to you falls well within that category. As does the rest of my initial polite response to your message.

On reflection I have realised that I could not handle your bongos how you wanted.

I'm sure they were perfectly rounded and pleasing to the touch.

However, I realised it had been a long time since I'd explored my own bongos and when I did I found them firm, not without flaws; deeply creased in places, yet still capable of performing.

Even though they were free, to take another man's bongos and to have my digits softly tapping against the thin skin would be a betrayal of my own. And while the rhythm of my own bongos is slightly off-key, sometimes cacophonous, I simply cannot slap another set and feel the same way.
                        Last edited by Escape-To-88; 21-08-2020, 22:10.
                        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                          I fear if I open my curtains tomorrow would I find you, binoculars in hand, hawking me from the bushes?
                          If he does this, surely he could deliver the bongos at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            If he does this, surely he could deliver the bongos at the same time?
                            If the ends of each bongo were cut off, they could double as some hilarious Acme style binoculars. Maybe there's scope there? Scope...geddit?

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                              I'm assuming this is aimed at me. I thought I'd PM you rather than 'air dirty laundry', but since you insist; I have no idea what you consider 'basic etiquette,' but me apologising to you for a delay of 24 hours in getting back to you falls well within that category. As does the rest of my initial polite response to your message.

On reflection I have realised that I could not handle your bongos how you wanted.

I'm sure they were perfectly rounded and pleasing to the touch.

However, I realised it had been a long time since I'd explored my own bongos and when I did I found them firm, not without flaws; deeply creased in places, yet still capable of performing.

Even though they were free, to take another man's bongos and to have my digits softly tapping against the thin skin would be a betrayal of my own. And while the rhythm of my own bongos is slightly off-key, sometimes cacophonous, I simply cannot slap another set and feel the same way.
                              Please stop with the lie.

You PMed me on Monday for the bongos. I responded Tuesday for your postal details. No response on Wednesday or Thursday until I PMed asking on Thursday night to ask if you're still interested and then got a response on Thursday night. In that time you were still visiting the forum. I am not debating you changing your mind, it's your right to - we change our minds all the time. But if you had changed your mind after requesting the item, how hard would it have been to let me know instead of just leaving me hanging? Instead you used a pathetic excuse about me 'farting around' in one of your Wii U sales thread. Yes, because asking questions in one of your threads is the same thing as PMing you to say 'I want this please'.

It's telling how quick you were to respond to the PM where I was annoyed, but that same behaviour wasn't present to send me another one beforehand to say you were no longer interested without being chased.

Comment

This reminds me of that episode of The Twilight Zone where William Shatner is in a plane with a gremlin on the wing. You know the one? It concludes with him offering up his bongos and he turns into a carrot and everything in existence explodes. It was bananas, or what the French would call 'bananes'.

Comment

Working...
                                X