Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OG Switch and PS1 console (X-Station/PS1Digital compatible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, both of you make a note not to trade with each other in future and let's move on, thank you.

Comment

Added MGS HD Collection for Vita and a PSone.

Comment

[MENTION=8818]exZAKtly[/MENTION] Just so you know, the MGS HD collection is worth £30+ on Ebay

Comment

Originally posted by exZAKtly View Post
          Hi there,

2. PSone console (NTSC-U). This comes with two dual shock controllers, US-style two-pin plug (you can replace it with a UK one via eBay, I'm sure), S-Video cable and I think what is a region free disc player, something like the old Freeloader for GameCube (I've never used it). Really just looking to get rid, so £10 should more or less cover the postage.

Paypal friends and family.
          Does this work ok? For £20-22 could you ship to Greece?

Comment

Originally posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
            Does this work ok? For £20-22 could you ship to Greece?
            Hi there,

This is already pending to someone else and has had quite a bit of interest from other members, I'm afraid.

Thank you @wakka re. MGS. I had no idea it was worth this much, I thought it's only worth £5-10. I have somehow ended up with two copies.

Apologies to all members that have PMed me about this, I will respond to all of your PMs today/tomorrow. I've updated the first post to put the MGS collection up for sale instead of being free now. If I'm unable to sell it, I'll just offer it up for free and will be contacting the first person that PMed me about it.

Thanks.

Comment

Added an original PlayStation console, which is the SCPH 5502 model that's compatible with the X-Station and upcoming PS1Digital HDMI connection.

Comment

Added an OG Switch for sale, £150 posted.

Comment

Working...
                X