No announcement yet.

Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was underwhelmed playing it at insomnia so will hold off. Found travelling cumbersome.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      You buy ****ing everything twice!
      Sounds like a rubbish Bond film.

Comment

Mines been dispatched

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          You buy ****ing everything twice!
          I purchase once. It's not my fault if I'm sent two copies.

Comment

Anyone know what this is like on the bog-standard, gutter-dwelling PeasantStation4? I just keep reading about this running on His Holiness the PlayStation4 Pro whose tiled, pseud-4K light shineth upon us all even though we are not worthy.

I know it's 2018 so get with the times, but is it wrong to assume a game running at ~4K on PS4 Pro would perform similarly to it running at ~1080P on a PS4?

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            I purchase once. It's not my fault if I'm sent two copies.
            Maybe because you use computers like my mum, double-clicking all the buttons, even when the cursor turns into a hand.

Comment

I imagine the standard PS4 will run fine, they'll have optimised it for that as a priority over the Pro version - I don't think there's been a first party major title for PS4 that didn't run well on the standard machine. It always seems like the resolution is the main gain with the Pro

Comment

Just found out mine has arrived, nice one shopto. Excitement!

Comment

Just discovered there’s a day-one ‘City that Never Sleeps’ dlc pack for £15.99! Are there more of these planned? I think I’ll wait for a GotY Edition or something that’s going to have it all in one package if that’s the case.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                    Just discovered there’s a day-one ‘City that Never Sleeps’ dlc pack for £15.99! Are there more of these planned? I think I’ll wait for a GotY Edition or something that’s going to have it all in one package if that’s the case.
                    Not at present. This DLC pack is three separate story packs with extra costumes and stuff.

There's one pack in Oct, Nov & Dec respectively.

Comment

[MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION] The base PS4 is almost always 1080P but Digital Foundry say they saw a cutscenes in 900P is there may be some adaptive resolution stuff going on.

Comment

Mine turned up and waiting for the day one patch to install which is taking feckin ages
                        Looks like it’s the game installing the full 47GB.
                        Last edited by BIG EDD; 06-09-2018, 18:04.

Comment

Reallly enjoying this.Looks great on the Pro.Love chasing after the collectibles.Side mission are good.Only done a few story missions as I’m getting side tracked with the people of New York

Comment

Reallly enjoying this.Looks great on the Pro.Love chasing after the collectibles.Side mission are good.Only done a few story missions as I’m getting side tracked with the people of New York

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              [MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION] The base PS4 is almost always 1080P but Digital Foundry say they saw a cutscenes in 900P is there may be some adaptive resolution stuff going on.
                              Thanks. I was worried about slowdown and graphical differences beyond resolution but checking some comparisons online, sites just mention better draw distance, shadows, things like that.

Great news

Comment

How do I know if this is playing in 4k? When on my PS4 Dash I can only select 2k, but when I read on Sony's website it says select 2k on the dash and then access 4k options in game. I can't see any 4k options in game

Comment

Working...
                                X