Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randombs View Post
    Thanks. I was worried about slowdown and graphical differences beyond resolution but checking some comparisons online, sites just mention better draw distance, shadows, things like that.

Great news
    It’s Insomniac not a pc port. You don’t need to worry with those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      It’s Insomniac not a pc port. You don’t need to worry with those guys.
      So none of this, then? Good

Comment

Caved like a miner, hopefully will arrive today and be done before Tomb Raider hits next week

Comment

Oh [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]...

It's epic!!!

Comment

I picked it up off the shelf in Tesco today but there was no price on it, put it back in case it was fifty quid.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
              How do I know if this is playing in 4k? When on my PS4 Dash I can only select 2k, but when I read on Sony's website it says select 2k on the dash and then access 4k options in game. I can't see any 4k options in game

Simplest way to confirm a resolution is to press the 'i' or 'info' or 'status' button on your TV (different brands use different names) which will provide detailed info regarding the signal. If you cannot select 2160p (ie 4k) on the PS4 dash then something is amiss.

Comment

Well, there goes tonight. God I miss cartridges and CDs sometimes, it's so stupid install times are a thing. Aiming at somewhere in the region of 1hr 10m with this, that's even beyond the likes of the Amstrad

Comment

Suit origins guide (contains spoilers apparently): https://www.polygon.com/2018/9/8/178...ostumes-comics

Comment

Press review roundup:

Comment

It's now the biggest selling first party PS4 title bearing previous record holder God of War.

This will, of course, last until The Last of Us 2 releases next year.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        It's now the biggest selling first party PS4 title bearing previous record holder God of War.
                        I'm not surprised to hear that. I bought my copy the day after launch and the guy who served me in GAME said the day before had been mega for it, with queues out the door from 10am.

Comment

Whilst I'd stop short of saying the game warrants those scores or sales, it's nice to see Insomniac get some major love

Comment

Fantastic Four content being added?

Comment

Working...
                            X