Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony and Microsoft form partnership to stream games . Sony with use microsoft azure to stream games

Comment

I found an article that discusses this partnership. It's a combination of Azure/Azure-AI and Sony's Semi-Conductors and Advanced imaging sensors. I can't think how all this will come together to form a 'product' but it sounds cool.

Companies to collaborate on new cloud-based solutions for gaming experiences and AI solutions TOKYO and REDMOND, Wash. — May 16, 2019 — Sony Corporation (Sony) and Microsoft Corp. (Microsoft) announced on Thursday that the two companies will partner on new innovations to enhance customer experiences in their direct-to-consumer entertainment platforms and AI solutions. Under the […]

Comment

A new Radirgy, called Radirgy Swag (seriously) will hit the Japanese eShops on June 13 for 2000 yen.

Comment

Minecraft is 10!

As the blocky exploration game and creativity tool reaches its first decade, our games writer – and the father of someone on the autism spectrum – reflects on the impact it has had

Comment

A remaster of Ghostbusters: The Video Game (the decent one that came out on 2009) was leaked by a taiwanese rating board.

Comment

Psyvariar Delta will hit the US on July 2nd. Europe will receive the game some time later. Available on PS4 and Switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                A remaster of Ghostbusters: The Video Game (the decent one that came out on 2009) was leaked by a taiwanese rating board.
                Im all for that. It was a pretty good game but did suffer bit with screen tearing

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                  Im all for that. It was a pretty good game but did suffer bit with screen tearing
                  Count me in as well as it was an extremely competent version of ghostbusters, still have my copy on 360 but it would be nice to have a remastered version for ps4.

Comment

Ouya store and online services will close on June 25th. If a game/application requires to connect to the store to launch, said software will no longer work.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                      Ouya store and online services will close on June 25th. If a game/application requires to connect to the store to launch, said software will no longer work.
                      I guess I should find mine and make sure I don't have any monies left on it. Thanks Razor!

Comment

A new Star Ocean has been announced for PS4 and Switch: Star Ocean First Departure R, a remake of the PSP game which was a remake of the SNES original. The game will have a worldwide release but nothing else has been confirmed.

Comment

Travis Strikes Again will come to PS4 and PC; no release date yet.

Comment

The Switch version of Raiden V Director's Cut has a release date, July 25.

Comment

Have bought it twice already and don't even like it that much, but am still tempted for portable, flip-grip goodness. That stage 1 track is bloody great, too. Also can see myself double-dipping for Travis Strikes Again.

Comment

Seemingly out of nowhere, Daedalus, the latest in the Jake Hunter series, landed on PS4 & Switch digital storefronts in the UK this week.

Kinda hoping we'll hear something about a physical version, but I'm really looking forward to playing this at some point soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X