Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’ll get delayed indefinitely until everyone forgets about it. More money in the bank for cdpr. There’s probably not a single person working on the “next gen” update at all.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      This is flying a bit under the radar, but Bandai Namco are releasing an episodic Gundam game worldwide, starting the 5th of November: Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation Code Fairy. This is a single player game that will also reward players with items for MSG Battle Operation 2.

Quite interested in this; I played a fair bit of GBO2 on PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
        This is flying a bit under the radar, but Bandai Namco are releasing an episodic Gundam game worldwide, starting the 5th of November: Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation Code Fairy. This is a single player game that will also reward players with items for MSG Battle Operation 2.

It looks a little jank but... I'm curious.

Comment

NetEase have purchased Grasshopper Manufacture.

Comment

Did they throw a dart at a board of devs to buy Grasshopper?

Comment

I'm glad this will hopefully give them a more secure future. Chinese publishers are moving to get more Japanese talent as the Chinese government restrictions on games forces them to diversify. NetEase are also funding Bokeh's first game (Toyama's new studio (director of Silent Hill, Siren and Gravity Rush)).

Comment

I mean, hats off to Grasshopper. They're likeable but it feels like it's almost blind luck that's seen them last so long

Comment

The 2D 16-bit fast-paced retro platformer/fighting game “Okinawa Rush” is now available via Steam and GOG

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    I mean, hats off to Grasshopper. They're likeable but it feels like it's almost blind luck that's seen them last so long
                    Yep, I am amazed they last this long. They had a bad run of business deals in the 360 era and I can't imagine The Silver Case and 25th Ward remakes did huge numbers. I know the head of Gungho really likes games and developers and was a big fan of Suda. After the Let It Die team transitioned over to be part of Gungho, Suda started again with a very small team so they won't have been an expansive studio to keep on the books.

Comment

Looks like the guy who made the criminally addictive stardew valley is making something else, hoping it's crap as i can't afford to get addicted to another as they are like crack. But you know it's gonna pull me in on the sly, just look at the damn thing it's so pretty.

Comment

Remove

Delete
                        Last edited by Junko; 22-10-2021, 22:43. Reason: Mistake

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          Rab Florence is going to be presenting the Channel 4 Gamesmaster reboot. Perfect casting!

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._its_presenter
                          Sir Trevor McDonald confirmed as the GamesMaster himself. I say again: perfect casting!

Sir Trevor McDonald has been confirmed as the new GamesMaster.The classic gaming show will be returning later this year…

Comment

I would have never thought of him for it and yet in my head it's again a perfect fit

Comment

Absolutely perfect choice!

Comment

Sonic Mania originally launched back in 2017, and by all accounts, was a massive success for Sega [...]

A report that Sega of America caused the cancellation of Sonic Mania 2

Comment

Working...
                                X