Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched a comparison video and it felt like they'd tweaked the lighting then called it a day

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
      The full fan translation English patch for PS1 racing RPG Racing Lagoon is now available. https://mobile.twitter.com/HilltopWo...07963960147986
      Amazing, always loved the look of that game.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
        The full fan translation English patch for PS1 racing RPG Racing Lagoon is now available. https://mobile.twitter.com/HilltopWo...07963960147986
        Great! I'll need to make a note of this for when I eventually get a MISter box once they crack Saturn.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          I watched a comparison video and it felt like they'd tweaked the lighting then called it a day
          This is the way.

Comment

Raiden IV xMIKADO Remix will arrive on PS4 and PS5 on February 24 next year; there will be a limited edition which sounds exactly like the one already available for Japanese Switches.

Comment

Unity has entered the final stage of their acquisition of part of Weta Digital, the company behind the visual effects in The Lird Of The Rings, and many more.
              Unity will acquire tools, pipeline, intellectual property, and the engineering team; the VFX team will be spun off as a standalone company known as WetaFX.

Comment

[double post]

Comment

Final Fantasy VII mod that replaces character models with something closer to the original art:

Comment

Outstanding.

Comment

Elementaler EleXfalter. Just rolls off the tongue, no?

Comment

Backwards compatible on Xbox. Gorgeous.

Comment

Dying light 2 gameplay. It looks alright. Something about it just seems a little off to me though.

Comment

Hellblade gets the Xbox treatment on pc. Ray tracing, dlss and amd fsr. I might set up the 4K telly for this. I played it for a few hours on the one x but it got repetitive, although I’m not sure I was in the right frame of mind at the time.

I just remembered I got to the part where I had to align some runes and asked myself what I was doing with my life lol.
                            Last edited by Brad; 16-11-2021, 18:44.

Comment

Kind of gaming news if you buy games from amazon as they are stopping anyone from the uk who has a visa credit card from ordering from jan next year. Looks like my account with amazon uk will be pretty much useless from then as i only use visa. No news if it's the same with amazon usa or japan yet.

Cancelled my preorder for the amiga mini as i will have no way to pay for it, hope amazon is prepared for the fallout as they are gonna lose a load of customers.
                              Last edited by importaku; 17-11-2021, 13:31.

Comment

I doubt this will happen; they'll come to some kind of agreement.

Comment

Working...
                                X