Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no they won’t do that Asura, one rule for one.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      Awesome shooter Crimzon Clover will launch on Steam on December 6th.
      I'm confused i thought steam already had crimzon clover for ages now.

Comment

My bad. World Explosion, not vanilla Crimzon Clover.

Comment

Ah that makes more sense.

Comment

Doesn't help that the old one is World Ignition and this one is World Explosion

Comment

still ranks as the best shmup on switch hands down & there' s super stiff competition with the amount of shooters released on that platform.

Comment

The first Titanfall will be removed from all digital storefronts and subscription sevices on the 1st of March, 2022. Multiplayer servers will remain up, but it's anyone's guess when they'll go down.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                  The first Titanfall will be removed from all digital storefronts and subscription sevices on the 1st of March, 2022. Multiplayer servers will remain up, but it's anyone's guess when they'll go down.
                  Admittedly, this is related to how it's a multiplayer-centric game but not a "live service", in that it's not like Fortnite, you can't spend money in it, and Respawn have to run the servers and maintain the game through console/OS updates. So once the sales of the game die down (I'd be willing to bet they're near-zero at this point), it's just going to constantly lose money until Respawn say "enough".

Comment

It Takes Two the co-op platform game has been hit by a Trade mark claim from GTA parent company Take2 interactive

It Takes Two, the latest game from Brothers: A Two Sons' Josef Fares, has been hit by a trademark claim from Grand Thef…

made me think what could they rename it too to hit back at Take2

Marriage Dead? Redemption!

Grand Breakup Automatic

ideas on a postcard please

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                      It Takes Two the co-op platform game has been hit by a Trade mark claim from GTA parent company Take2 interactive
                      Eeeeh, blame American copyright law, not Take2. This is King.com and the suffix "Saga" all over again.

If they don't make reasonable attempts to defend it, the next time someone makes a company called TaykTwo Interactive, Take2 will lose that court case.

Comment

Reveal trailer for Somerville:

Comment

watched the trailers from the game awards, looking forward to Alan Wake 2, Cuphead DLC and my favourite surprise Space Marine 2, quite enjoyed the 360 game mashing in Orc head. Shame DokeV was just some music video.

Comment

Anyone checked out the Matrix tech demo? Wow.
                            Compare that to Enter The Matrix and it shows how far we have come.

Comment

Microsoft are having some fun for the X Box's 20th annyversary...
                              Shop for Xbox merchandise on the Xbox Gear Shop and gear up with your favorite Xbox franchises like Halo, Gears of War, Age of Empires, Grounded and more!

Comment

Brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                                X