Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I bet alot of people were hoping she'd be like a Dead or Alive character. I think they've done a good job.

Comment

Comment

The Cable Guys Offer Detailed Geek-Themed Controller Holders

"With the gaming landscape changing thanks to streamers and gamers with large gaming setups, everyone needs a little organization. The Cable Guys not only have the perfect compliment to your gaming setup, but also your favorite characters to show off your fandom. These busts sit about six to eight inches high with each statue offering two hands that are held out to hold either your controller or phone. These are officially-licensed statues and more importantly they’re affordable.

During E3, I approached a bar and noticed a Deadpool statue holding a phone. I was blown away at just how detailed and durable this was. Upon yelling and asking who it belonged to, I was introduced to the Cable Guys. There are plenty of either comic or gaming licensed statues with even more on the way. We were sent some samples that featured Deadpool, Street Fighter’s Ryu and an XL Crash Bandicoot. The XL versions sit quite higher at about 14 inches and are designed to hold a Nintendo Switch or a tablet. Currently, Crash Bandicoot and The Incredible Hulk are available in the XL. Players can actually use this as a better prop when playing the Switch with friends as it sits higher.

All statues include a universal charging cables that even have an iPhone connector, though there was no USB-C connector included. Most importantly, however, this means the controller can charge while laying dormant. The Cable Guys are adding other accessories for the statue including a headphone holder, wireless charging unit, speaker and a mood light. The headphone holder extends over top of the statue while the other accessories sit below it. This basically turns the statue into an all-in-one organizer.

Fans can expect the likes of Sonic the Hedgehog, Iron Man, Black Panther, Spyro and even Claptrap from the Borderlands series, but there are plenty more available. Each statue perfectly sits a DualShock 4 and Xbox One Controller, but is still passable with others. The Astro C40 controller does sit in the arms okay, but not as comfortably as the two it was designed for. Most smartphones aren’t an issue, either.

The Cable Guys stated that the pricing is under $30 for the non-XL statues.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          https://www.hardcoregamer.com/2019/0...olders/351206/

The Cable Guys Offer Detailed Geek-Themed Controller Holders

"With the gaming landscape changing thanks to streamers and gamers with large gaming setups, everyone needs a little organization. The Cable Guys not only have the perfect compliment to your gaming setup, but also your favorite characters to show off your fandom. These busts sit about six to eight inches high with each statue offering two hands that are held out to hold either your controller or phone. These are officially-licensed statues and more importantly they’re affordable.

During E3, I approached a bar and noticed a Deadpool statue holding a phone. I was blown away at just how detailed and durable this was. Upon yelling and asking who it belonged to, I was introduced to the Cable Guys. There are plenty of either comic or gaming licensed statues with even more on the way. We were sent some samples that featured Deadpool, Street Fighter’s Ryu and an XL Crash Bandicoot. The XL versions sit quite higher at about 14 inches and are designed to hold a Nintendo Switch or a tablet. Currently, Crash Bandicoot and The Incredible Hulk are available in the XL. Players can actually use this as a better prop when playing the Switch with friends as it sits higher.

All statues include a universal charging cables that even have an iPhone connector, though there was no USB-C connector included. Most importantly, however, this means the controller can charge while laying dormant. The Cable Guys are adding other accessories for the statue including a headphone holder, wireless charging unit, speaker and a mood light. The headphone holder extends over top of the statue while the other accessories sit below it. This basically turns the statue into an all-in-one organizer.

Fans can expect the likes of Sonic the Hedgehog, Iron Man, Black Panther, Spyro and even Claptrap from the Borderlands series, but there are plenty more available. Each statue perfectly sits a DualShock 4 and Xbox One Controller, but is still passable with others. The Astro C40 controller does sit in the arms okay, but not as comfortably as the two it was designed for. Most smartphones aren’t an issue, either.

The Cable Guys stated that the pricing is under $30 for the non-XL statues.

Those are...why would you buy those

I like the Death Stranding demake though

Comment

That death stranding demake was done in Dreams. That 'game' must be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              Looking at that female ninja's chest

Comment

A remastered Metal Wolf Chaos XD is coming out on August 6th...

Comment

I think Special Reserve will be on physical duties for this. Can't wait to finally play it, that trailer is brilliant.

Comment

Batman Arkham Collection coming in September

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Batman-Arkh...V0N0BW92P60A8K
                    Last edited by _SD_; 08-07-2019, 20:29.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                      Batman Arkham Collection coming in September

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Batman-Arkh...V0N0BW92P60A8K
                      Man this is confusing with all the various bundles!

Arkham Collection = Asylum, City & Knight
                      Arkham Knight Ultimate = Knight + DLC
                      Return to Arkham = Asylum and City remastered
                      Arkham Collection (PS3) = Asylum, City & Origins on PS3

Comment

Smash Pro, Elliot “Ally” Carroza-Oyarce has announced he's retiring from competition immediately and might not be welcomed back even if he tries a return.

Smash Bros. professional player, "Ally Ultimate" (29), retires after revelations he's been dating a fellow competitor who was apparently just 16-years-old at the time.

Comment

Pakistan Politician Praises Pilot For Plane's 'Narrow Escape,' Shares Video of GTA 5

Comment

Cuphead is getting its own show on Netflix... http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...n_netflix_show
                            Last edited by _SD_; 09-07-2019, 17:59.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                              Cuphead is getting its own show on Netflix... http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...n_netflix_show
                              I don't like the redesign from that logo but maybe I am being an old git.

Comment

M2 unveiled the official name for the new Aleste: Aleste Branch. They also shown a sketch of the main character and teased the new ship. More info will be revealed the 7th of September.

M2Aプロジェクトの正式タイトルが、『アレスタブランチ』に決定。キャラクターデザイナー駒都えーじ氏によるラフデザインの公開なども。

Comment

Working...
                                X