X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully that gets a date soon

Comment

Olly Moss has joined Valve. So I guess that means we'll never see anything from him ever again?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Olly Moss has joined Valve. So I guess that means we'll never see anything from him ever again?
        You know what’s sad, I saw him tweet this news and thought the exact same thing.
        To put a positive spin on it if he did some valve IP prints they no doubt would be, as always, incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          From what I heard about how cliquey Valve is, and how good their benefits are, I do wonder if it's just down to being a club of people who invite in people they like who they want to share "the good life" with.

Comment

Bandai Namco Teases Zombie Horror Project

"A creepy website was recently launched by Bandai Namco. Shown in the mysterious site is what looked like a footage or a recording of a house labeled as "domas-SCENE01" with the date 08.30.2018. It also has a play button which from the looks of it will only work on the exact date provided."

Comment

GODS Remastered will be released for PC and Xbox One on 4/Dec, with the PS4 and Switch versions coming soon after.

Yay?!...

On a somewhat related note, a 'remade' version of North & South had a very quiet release on last generation consoles as The Bluecoats: North vs South. Not much care must have gone into it seeing as the PS3 version lacks trophy support, which is mandatory since the beginning of 2009.

Comment

That's it. All the good games have been remade, evidently. We're down to the... Well, not bad per se, but, I dunno... Middling?

Comment

The Bluecoats: North vs South does have trophies.

Comment

Based on the discussion I linked to, I was led to believe it didn't. If it does have trophy support, why don't trophy tracking sites have its trophy list on their databases? Which they should, regardless of the fact no one has played the game or unlocked one of its trophies.

Comment

NEW SONY HANDHELD CONSOLE ANNOUNCED!!1!!1!

"The PlayStation Vita hasn’t been directly supported by Sony for several years, with the company preferring to focus all of its resources on the PlayStation 4. However, it (briefly) appeared that game cartridges still had some place at Sony, if a recent patent filing was indication.

A South Korean patent filing, spotted by the Dutch website TechTastic, was made public this month, and it is for an “electronic game cartridge.” It doesn’t appear like anything we’ve seen from a video game system before, with a large round hole on one side and a port at the bottom of the other. It most closely resembles the block Apple wraps its headphones around when they’re bundled with an iPhone, and doesn’t appear that it will actually go in a system.

As one of our readers pointed out, however, the device also looks like a piece of the children’s toy platform Toio, which Sony first revealed in 2017. The piece in question plugs into the top, if it is indeed the same as the images in the patent."

Comment

M2 adding ESP Ra.De to their Shot Triggers series!
                        And even more news, they are working on a new Aleste game!! https://twitter.com/shmups/status/1064091170362413056

Comment

Wasn't sure where to put this.

A new twitter teaser suggests Alien's Amanda Ripley's next adventure may include a new video game.A tweet on the offici…

Hopefully it's a follow up to isolation?

Comment

I would stab a dog for a new Isolation game or PSVR support

Comment

Nintendo grossed 23 billion yen with Fire Emblem Heroes.
                              Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 07-01-2019, 12:14. Reason: It's 23, not 230.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                                Nintendo grossed 230 billion yen with Fire Emblem Heroes.
                                To put that in perspective, that's ~£1,700,000,000, or more than Avengers Infinity War made in its opening weekend.

And people wonder why manufacturers chase that gacha/loot-box money.

Comment

Working...
                                X