Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks great! And it's releasing real soon, too!

Comment

Wow, I'd forgotten about that one. Looks amazing.

Comment

That. Looks. Brilliant!!

Comment

"He's been a man since he was a boy"

Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post

Looks promising. Great in game art.
            been waiting for this, looks amazing!

Comment

Eeeeh... Is it really good? I'll wait for reviews. I hate to say it but I'm kinda done with 16-bit artstyle Metroidvania/Contra throwbacks. I basically hear the words "pixel-art", "metroidvania" and "roguelike" and my eyes kinda glaze over at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                I hate to say it but I'm kinda done with 16-bit artstyle Metroidvania/Contra throwbacks. I basically hear the words "pixel-art", "metroidvania" and "roguelike" and my eyes kinda glaze over at this point.
                Yup. All of that is basically dev studios saying "This is how we're keeping our costs down to make this game!".

It almost feels like we're getting more 16-bit-style games now than we did back in the actual 16-bit era!

Comment

I broadly agree with you guys but I really think Huntdown is going to be something very special, just look at that trailer again..

Comment

Totally clip art, not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post

Looks promising. Great in game art.
                      Looks awesome and love the 80s style trailer

Comment

New footage showing all the tracks for the cancelled Blur 2

Comment

Did have a quick search and couldn't find this posted. There was quite a big leak of Nintendo source code including boot loaders and the Wii iOS menu on 3rd May: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/202..._and_much_more

There's also a native PC port of Mario 64 doing the rounds running widescreen 4K 60 FPS: https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/mario-64-pc-port-released/

Might actually deserve its own thread I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            https://youtu.be/68CfMNNXoQ4

New footage showing all the tracks for the cancelled Blur 2
                            Well, that was some really shark-jumping ridiculousness!!

Driving along the side of buildings?!

Comment

World War Z GOTY Edition releases on May 5th, and a Switch version is incoming

- New Episode! 3 new PvE missions in the French city of Marseille with its own maps, story and characters.

- Weapon Packs! The Lobo Weapon Pack, Biohazard Weapon Pack, Special Operations Forces Weapon Pack, new Last Aid Weapon Pack, plus 1 new upcoming weapon pack.

- Characters Packs! The Professionals Character Skin Pack and War Heroes Character Skin Pack.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                                Might actually deserve its own thread I suppose.
                                Yup, it'll be interesting to see what kind of demos and unfinished N64 games that blob holds.
                                Apparently it wasn't Nintendo themselves being hacked, but a third party company, BroadOn, that were hired by Nintendo during the Wii days to develop software and hardware. Ouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X