Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Footage of Prince of Persia: Redemption aka the cancelled last gen Prince of Persia: Sands of Time 5

Comment

Honestly I would play that. It looks diverting.

Comment

No fan of Ubisoft but that looks cool. Reminds me of bayonetta.

Comment

So...Prince Of Persia is no longer allowed to be a colourful, light-hearted, combat/platform hybrid anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
            So...Prince Of Persia is no longer allowed to be a colourful, light-hearted, combat/platform hybrid anymore.
            Not since the last one failed (the one on PS360). They put a lot of money into it, and it was very bright/colourful. Good, too. It bombed.

Comment

What I found fascinating is that PoP trailer above is entirely pre-rendered that’s been made to look like gameplay. They did a great job on that, very convincing.

Last edited by Family Fry; 08-05-2020, 16:39.

Comment

Wow, that’s impressive. I completely believed that was gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  Not since the last one failed (the one on PS360). They put a lot of money into it, and it was very bright/colourful. Good, too. It bombed.
                  With Nolan North as the titular Prince.

It was great.

Comment

Heh, titular. Wait, are you guys talking about the one that pretty much played itself?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Heh, titular. Wait, are you guys talking about the one that pretty much played itself?
                      I haven't actually played it I just know that it was well-reviewed. Though I do know that you couldn't die? I think that was a feature.

Comment

Final Fantasy XI Reboot might still be a thing. After screens leaked in 2018, new screens have surfaced and are being actively taken down by developer Nexon:

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          I haven't actually played it I just know that it was well-reviewed. Though I do know that you couldn't die? I think that was a feature.
                          There was one that was really colourful and kind of cel shaded and it looked great but, honestly, I found it to be barely a game. You just pressed a few buttons and the game itself would take you where it wanted while looking cool. And yeah, I don’t think you could die and there were no consequences. It was closer to watching a nice cut scene than a game for me.

Comment

The Mass Effect Trilogy is getting a remaster.

Comment

It needs to be a proper remaster - not a Paradise job. That and to make ME1 a lot more like the sequels. That's right - like the sequels.

Comment

Great news. Also would like the whole engine/movement/combat reworked. I still need to play Andromeda, but the original Trilogy is very clunky in places (completed 3 last year). Some of that is it's age, and some of that the 30hz on console. But even so it's a slow 3rd person shooter in comparison to others in the genre.

Comment

Working...
                                X