This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    Do Sega even make games anymore? 50p merger.
    Eerrr yeah. Of course they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
      Rumours are the PS5 will get shown next week... And Sega saying this... Putting 2+2=5... Sony to announce ownership of Sega and show a new Sonic exclusive to PS5.
      Also a flying pig goes by.
      This would kill MS if Sony can use their teams on classic Sega IP. I just want Outrun 2 on a modern console!

Comment

Virtua

Fighter

Comment

Sega branded x box series x for Asian markets being bandied around ( don’t believe it personally )

Comment

Microsoft Sega Xbox Series X (MSXSX).

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
              Sega branded x box series x for Asian markets being bandied around ( don’t believe it personally )
              The one source for this I've seen so far is the 'Larry Bundy Jr' guy on YouTube that got involved with Biffo's more recent Digitiser stuff. Have you seen it from anyone else?

Comment

The idea of a Sega Xbox... it's less respectful than MS simply not bother releasing the system in that territory. It looks weak on the MS brand and replaces one name with another who hasn't been able to shift solid console numbers since the early 1990's. It'd be yet another bad misreading of why Xbox fails there as well, plus nothing at all but a bad rep for Sega to gain either especially when Sega's games unlikely to skip PS5 in that region as a priority anyway.

Comment

This whole thing is going to turn out to be a partnership for a few exclusives, like the Capcom 5, I reckon.

Comment

It's gunna be nothing more then a wet fart.

Comment

What if David Hayter voiced Big Boss in MGSV instead of Keither Sutherland? Here's a taste:

Comment

I (still) love this guy!

Comment

That is absolutely brilliant! I really enjoyed that

Comment

Gotta love those C&C FMV sequences. For me this one remains unbeatable;

Comment

Kari Wuhrer as Tanya will always hold a special place in my heart.

Comment

Sega's "revolutionary announcement" is a service that will allow arcades to stream games to home users. Interesting concept, and arcades themselves will be a server rather som datacenter in the middle of nowhere. I don't think the whole concept will escape the trappings of other streaming services, and I really hope this isn't spelling the beginning of the end for Sega's own physical arcades.

Comment

Working...
                                X