Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Cuphead is finally coming to PS4. I’m happy. https://www.gamesradar.com/cuphead-p...ease-date-psn/

Comment

That's good news! There's been DLC planned for ages which is meant to coincide (or rather, enable) a physical release on the Switch too, wonder if there's any correlation between them.

Comment

Nice, I’ve always liked the look of that.

Comment

It’s a very good game. Tough in spots but never unfair. And the whole Fleischer style is stunning.

Still no sign of the Master System version though.

Comment

master system version?

For real?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              Nice, I’ve always liked the look of that.
              Apparently available right now (I haven’t checked though)

Comment

Sure is, £15.99. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                  master system version?

For real?
                  Yeah the developers are old school Sega fans and said they would like to make a Master System version. I pointed them in the direction of TmEE’s DMA in cart chip for the MS that allows far greater use of the VDP as the poor old Z80 can only move graphics around quickly enough to utilize about 20% of the systems animation capability.

Maybe one day we’ll see the MS remake.

Comment

This looks fun.

Comment

Army Men nostalgia kicking in? Original game, what? Late 90s? Early 2000s? Seems about the right time.

Comment

The PS1 was absolutely flooded with those games.

Comment

Fangamer are doing a physical edition of Stardew Valley. A really nice package. Went to preorder it and the shipping cost was about $75,786 plus the soul of my first born (might be a slight exaggeration but it was expensive). Never seen such expensive shipping costs.

I did not preorder it.

Comment

Konami just linked a tweet from an official Silent Hill account that was created just last month.
                            'Close your eyes. Always scary. Silent hill 2 siren.'
                            Probably means a crappy mobile pachinko game is incoming but you can hope right.

Comment

The hype is real as they linked to an official Silent Hill twitter account that was created July 2020 and said if any news was to come it would come via them, so something is happening, I fully believe marketing know what they are doing by playing that siren.

Comment

I can't get hyped till I know precisely who's behind the new effort and the nature of it. This would be something like the ninth or tenth entry and genuinely good ones are rare in this series, especially ones that aren't cribbing off 1&2.

Comment

Working...
                                X