Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As part of Sega's 60th anniversary, for two days, they're putting a Yakuza-themed Streets of Rage remake on Steam. You heard me.

Steam is the ultimate destination for playing, discussing, and creating games.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      Recently noted via a Taiwanese ratings board that Degica are bringing Crimzon Clover to the Switch as Crimzon Clover: World Explosion
      任天堂の公式オンラインストア。「Crimzon Clover - World EXplosion ダウンロード版」の販売ページ。マイニンテンドーストアではNintendo Switch(スイッチ)やゲームソフト、ストア限定、オリジナルの商品を販売しています。

Supposedly it's fully localised already and quite likely to get a worldwide release. No news of physical, but regardless, I'm very happy!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        https://store-jp.nintendo.com/list/s...000021588.html

Supposedly it's fully localised already and quite likely to get a worldwide release. No news of physical, but regardless, I'm very happy!
        One of my favourites.

One glance at the screens and a lot of people usually apprehensive regarding bullet hell would be turned away. It actually has one of the best learning curves I can remember. You're always having lots of fun while you improve.

Comment

For those that loves flying, the plane passenger-simulator "Airplane Mode" is apparently out on Steam now. 6 hour real time flight and you get a window seat as well! https://www.playairplanemode.com

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
            For those that loves flying, the plane passenger-simulator "Airplane Mode" is apparently out on Steam now. 6 hour real time flight and you get a window seat as well! https://www.playairplanemode.com
            I would love this to have online co-op support so I can catch a flight with my friends and have a laugh

Comment

Comment

I love this game but wow, this is insane... I suck.

Comment

Is Cuphead as hard as they say? I know the screen looks overloaded and it would be a bit hard picking out threats.

Also is Resident Evil 3 remake extremely short compared to 2?

What are the chances of the prices dropping?

Comment

Sony in final negotiations to acquire Crunchyroll for $950m.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                      Is Cuphead as hard as they say? I know the screen looks overloaded and it would be a bit hard picking out threats.

Yeah cuphead is pretty hard, though not unfair. If you like bullet hell type shooters and learning enemy phases etc... It's a very doable challenge.

I got part way through the 3rd act and I wouldn't class myself as good.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post

Cuphead is pretty hard yeah. The main problem I had with it, though, is that it just isn't much fun. I found the gameplay stiff and wooden - combined with the unforgiving difficulty level, it made a poor impression on me. Lots of others disagree with me though, so YMMV. And the graphics and overall aesthetic are absolutely superb.

Resident Evil 3's campaign is slightly shorter than 2's, and there is only one scenario rather than two. You can rattle through it pretty quickly to be honest. You can get the game for £20 now, which it's easily worth - not sure how much cheaper you are hoping it will get but I'd say it'll stick at that level for a while.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

I saw the double pack of 2 and 3 resi after I had bought the second, dammit. Although it keeps saying unavailable.

People say part 2's second scenario is very similar to the first?

Cuphead looks beautiful presentation wise but I'm not a fan of boss rush games, nor bullet hell.

Comment

RE2’s second scenario is practically identical to the first, yep. But they are games designed for repeat run throughs and it is enjoyable to play a mildly rearranged version, for me at least.

If you don’t like boss rush bullet hells, just enjoy Cuphead’s graphics via YouTube videos. You will get just as much out of it and be less frustrated.

Comment

I'm posting here because I'm not sure if there's a general thread.

I never liked Arc characters but Guilty Gear pseudo 3d / 2d style looks amazing. SNK made a big deal of Kof new sprites but besides the animations Guilty looks better. KOF is slightly too slow it's a shame nobody adds speed settings since Capcom did years ago.

Only issue with the 2d games is some get carried away with too much in the backgrounds. Soul Calibur is 3d but the use of colours and less going on creates a stunning stage, too bad Namco just concentrates on Tekken.

Also the music is just not memorable any more. Bland.

Someone mentioned to me all these are older series and there's no new big name ones. I guess the years of sequels let them refine the games, though.

Comment

A port of the 2014 3DS rail sim, Japanese Rail Sim: Journey to Kyoto is coming to PS4 on December 10th in Japan. It features English language setting. Seems similar to that early PS3 import, Railfan.

Comment

Working...
                                X