Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a PS4 so won't be getting this but is the idea with these that they're just a relaxing journey to ease the mind or is there more to it than that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      I don't have a PS4 so won't be getting this but is the idea with these that they're just a relaxing journey to ease the mind or is there more to it than that?
      No. You have to control the speed/braking of the train, stopping at the stations relatively on time (so no speeding, either). There's one on the 3DS.

Actually, it's that exact same game. It's on the Switch/3DS.

Comment

I've always liked the look of them but have never tried one. I'd be tempted.

Comment

There's a bunch in English on the 3DS eShop, although chances of a sale now are slim.

Comment

AKUMA all the way...then Ken then Ryu then Evil Ryu, where the hell is Charlie and Abel as well,,,?

Comment

Probably going to announce Mass Effect Remaster on the 7th

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
                https://www.gamersdecide.com/article...winning-rankedwhere the hell is Charlie and Abel as well,,,?
                Er, not in Street Fighter V, that's where. Evil Ryu's not in it either.

Comment

That might be one of the reasons I never took to SFV, if that's really the top of the roster. Who the hell is Ed? And at least that daft Abraham Lincoln character isn't in there (and this is coming from someone who liked comic relief characters like Hakan).

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                    Er, not in Street Fighter V, that's where. Evil Ryu's not in it either.
                    They will be back in SFVI...

2021 Christmas or Spring 2022...

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
                      They will be back in SFVI...

2021 Christmas or Spring 2022...
                      Is this legit news?

Comment

In a word, nope.

Comment

Coming to the US and Canada:

Comment

The guy who did the Mo Cap for Leon Kennedy has shown a picture of himself back in the mo cap suit again. Of course people are saying it's Resi evil 4 remake. He could just be doing mo cap for something else.

Comment

Yep, I'm doubtful a RE4 remake is in the works. As well as they've been doing it's been known for ages that RE8 is imminent and RE9 isn't that far behind it so I'd be more willing to wager it's for the latter

Comment

Astebreed, the mech shootemup is on sale for PS4 at around 2 quid. If only Darius was too.

Comment

Working...
                                X