This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    No, they haven't. SEGA Just sold over their Arcade centres, not their Arcade teams. Still not great news all the same
    That is correct. They just sold the arcades. They'll still be making Arcade games.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      That is correct. They just sold the arcades. They'll still be making Arcade games.
      Wani Wani World Pachislot.

Comment

Erm...

Comment

Has anyone played the new Captain Tsubasa football game? It looks fun and I haven't played an arcade sports game since the late 90s.

Comment

[MENTION=11673]shinobi7000[/MENTION] I wouldn't recommend it. The AI can't even play the game properly and you might as well put the controller down when you play the campaign modes as you can have possession one minute, then the game will jump to a cutscene of the opposing team scoring against you. No gameplay, that's just how this story goes, tough it out. I thought, no problem, I'll play online against people and it'll be better (like fighting games) but they actually get you playing against AI in the online mode to get your rank figured out! only once you are a certain rank can you match against people, and if your rank drops...back to playing the CPU haha. Graphics and presentation are top notch, that's what got me.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
              @shinobi7000 I wouldn't recommend it. The AI can't even play the game properly and you might as well put the controller down when you play the campaign modes as you can have possession one minute, then the game will jump to a cutscene of the opposing team scoring against you. No gameplay, that's just how this story goes, tough it out. I thought, no problem, I'll play online against people and it'll be better (like fighting games) but they actually get you playing against AI in the online mode to get your rank figured out! only once you are a certain rank can you match against people, and if your rank drops...back to playing the CPU haha. Graphics and presentation are top notch, that's what got me.
              Thanks for your detailed reply. It's a shame because as you mentioned the graphics are just lovely.

Comment

It's on my radar too based on some of the daft things I've seen too, but that does sound infuriating.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                  [MENTION=11673]shinobi7000[/MENTION] I thought, no problem, I'll play online against people and it'll be better (like fighting games) but they actually get you playing against AI in the online mode to get your rank figured out! only once you are a certain rank can you match against people, and if your rank drops
                  WTF? What a stupid way of doing the online.

Comment

seems the super mario G&W has already been hacked lol, didn't take long. Wether it can be refined into a useable method is still to be seen.

Comment

Physicality Games are cancelling all preorders for special editions as they have failed to achieve enough preorders for any of them for 8 or so months. Among their offerings there were Rolling Gunner and Guilty Gear XX Accent Core.

Comment

Question - what's the easiest way to play the later Ridge Racer games? I sold my PS3 ages ago and would love to play RR7. Does the Vita one work on the TV Vita?

I wish Ridge Racer and some Sega titles like Afterburner Climax and Outrun 2, and even Ray Storm would get modern releases.

Comment

Tagging [MENTION=3542]Team Andromeda[/MENTION]

Absolutely fascinating interview with John Byrd of Sega on what was almost a Dreamcast Launch destroying bug on the retro hour podcast, episode 250

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            Tagging [MENTION=3542]Team Andromeda[/MENTION]

Absolutely fascinating interview with John Byrd of Sega on what was almost a Dreamcast Launch destroying bug on the retro hour podcast, episode 250
                            If he's from SEGA America, he's even a bigger loser than you ...

Comment

Wow. What an absolute dick response.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                Wow. What an absolute dick response.
                                Someone angling for a ban, methinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X