Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster finally gets a release date for the west; 25th of May. On top of the already announced PS4 and Switch versions, it's also coming to Steam!

Really excited to finally play this.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      The biggest year in UK gaming history
      Developers need to watch out here, because when things turn around, this will rebound and the whiplash will be intense. Once it's safer to go outside I'm going to spend 6 months trying to do as much of it as possible.

The industry needs to be careful it doesn't do what Games Workshop did when they scored the Lord of the Rings license; i.e. expand their operations on the back of a temporary situation and find themselves up **** creek when it eventually passed.

Comment

Interesting.
        Eventually the ps4 and one will be dropped. My concern, as it always has been, is the seriesS. The tweaking of a game to run on two versions of the same console won't go away.

Comment

Only recently discovered this via youtube & it totally looks like my jam, more survival related hijinks.

Already out on pc but coming to PS4 in april.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Only recently discovered this via youtube & it totally looks like my jam, more survival related hijinks.
            Already out on pc but coming to PS4 in april.
            "Space"-nautica?

Is it solo only, or multiplayer?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              "Space"-nautica?

Is it solo only, or multiplayer?
              Think it's single player, i watched a couple of episodes of lets plays before i stopped & spoiled too much it certainly feels like subnautica in space with the quirky humour of portal 2 cave johnson skits and a dash of vault boy fallout stuff. Seems it's another marmite game with some loving it and others saying it's boring, from what i have seen i'm in the love it camp.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Think it's single player, i watched a couple of episodes of lets plays before i stopped & spoiled too much it certainly feels like subnautica in space with the quirky humour of portal 2 cave johnson skits and a dash of vault boy fallout stuff. Seems it's another marmite game with some loving it and others saying it's boring, from what i have seen i'm in the love it camp.
                Ugh, same reason I never played Subnautica.

Comment

Inside Nintendo clip from 1990. Very cool! https://www.bbc.co.uk/archive/inside...o_1990/z48spg8

Comment

Yakuza series producer Daisuke Sato has said he’d like to remaster Ryo Ga Gotoku Studio’s 2012 shooter Binary Domain.

[...]

Asked if it would be possible to make Binary Domain available on the latest consoles, Sato said: “Personally, I’d really like to (laughs). If possible, I’d like to make a few changes that I didn’t quite get to back then and maybe redo some parts, too.”

I know there's a few of us here that have a lot of love for the game; would be great to see it to reach a wider audience!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...binary-domain/

I know there's a few of us here that have a lot of love for the game; would be great to see it to reach a wider audience!
                      It's a great game. Played it a lot on the 360.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I can see that having a ton of success. Even I can imagine the satisfaction of finding the most efficient way of mowing a large estate garden.

Comment

New boxing game called ESBC demo. If you skip in about 2 minutes I'm very impressed by the footwork. It's so fluid.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                                Take a break from gardening to game a little.

Comment

Working...
                                X