Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disco Elysium is out today. At 7pm! By the time I've downloaded it it's not really the 30th anymore is it.

Comment

Coming to Swtich, PS4 and PC soon I think

Comment

R-Type Final 2 demo is up on Japanese PS store. One fairly short level and three aircraft to choose from. Plays like its predecessor and looks really rather good. Great lighting effects from your charge shot and even some enemies have incidental sound effects.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          Coming to Swtich, PS4 and PC soon I think

Comment

Oh man Sol Cresta looks awesome. I hope it isn’t last years April Fools joke being recycled.

Comment

Looks like I'll be eating crow!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Glad to see this is really happening. I have such fond memories of playing Moon Cresta at Butlins many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  Sing a song of six-pence for your sake
                  And take a bottle full of rye
                  Four and twenty blackbirds in a cake
                  And bake them all in a pie

Comment

Speaking of Platinum, World of Demons is available now on Apple Arcade.

Comment

Original Shenmue voice actors for Ren and Lan Di, Eric Kelso and Paul Lucas, who didn't reprise their roles in Shenmue 3, have recorded their characters lines so that modders can replace the new ones with theirs. Kelso, who also voices Fuku-san and Guizhang has recorded new lines for phone conversations featuring those characters. Game is a bit of a mess but this is funny and cool to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                        Original Shenmue voice actors for Ren and Lan Di, Eric Kelso and Paul Lucas, who didn't reprise their roles in Shenmue 3, have recorded their characters lines so that modders can replace the new ones with theirs. Kelso, who also voices Fuku-san and Guizhang has recorded new lines for phone conversations featuring those characters. Game is a bit of a mess but this is funny and cool to me.

https://shenmuedojo.com/eric-kelso-i...for-shenmue-3/
                        Eh, original voice actors? Don't you mean piss poor western dubbed voice actors

Comment

Maybe I'll... Get... Another?

Comment

I see...what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              Eh, original voice actors? Don't you mean piss poor western dubbed voice actors
                              They didn't hire themselves.

EDIT: Admittedly I've always assumed Shenmue had a similar deal to Final Fantasy XII, where all the English lines had to fill the exact duration of the Japanese lines for technical reasons. I have no source on this; it's just an assumption I've made because it might explain the game's unusual... spoken line... cadence.

Comment

Speaking of April Fool's jokes turned into reality, there's a demo of a demake of Metroid Prime in 2D. Don't know if posting the link would break forum rules, but it's pretty easy to find.

Comment

Working...
                                X