This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    Gley Lancer will be re-released by Columbus Circle as a MegaDrive cart this May.
    https://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1179504.html
    I've already Pre-ordered this from Amazon. Comes with an exclusive limited PC and Smartphone wallpaper, WOW!
    That's sarcasm by the way :P

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      I've already Pre-ordered this from Amazon. Comes with an exclusive limited PC and Smartphone wallpaper, WOW!
      That's sarcasm by the way :P
      But the wallpaper is the best bit its why I ordered my mega drive mini so I could get that wallpaper. Who doesn’t want a digital download it’s like I’m back at uk club Nintendo lol

Comment

Whoever it is that's selling them on Amazon isn't up for shipping to the UK, so am hoping that some place else gets them up soon. With all of the MD buying lately I was somewhat tempted to buy a copy before, but after having talked myself down I will gladly take a reprint!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          Gley Lancer will be re-released by Columbus Circle as a MegaDrive cart this May.
          https://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1179504.html
          This would have to happen a couple of days after I brought the original…

I like the new cover art, very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
            This would have to happen a couple of days after I brought the original…
            I did wonder who'd plumped for that that's some impressive timing!

On the re-issue front and ordering to the UK, Nin-Nin have got pre-orders open now - link.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
              I like the new cover art, very cool.
              I much prefer the original cover art.

Comment

I prefer the original cover art too, but I don't £300 prefer it.

Comment

I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere already. I'll be honest, I didn't even know it existed.
                  Now, with it having EAs fingerprints all over it, it with either be cancelled or be a MTX littered mess.

Comment

Bethesda continue to find lower levels to sink to.

What a thing to do to Elder Scrolls.

Comment

Disgusting. Just watched Jim Sterling's Jimpressions video on this. To say he goes after it is an understatement.

Comment

Oh dear Bethesda. My hope of ES6 being a 'normal' and good game are slipping fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          https://www.polygon.com/2019/4/11/18...r-teaser-panel

I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere already. I'll be honest, I didn't even know it existed.
                          Now, with it having EAs fingerprints all over it, it with either be cancelled or be a MTX littered mess.
                          It’s from Respawn, I’ll sell my house if this is anything but a top quality Star Wars title.
                          Ironically it will probably be the only quality Star Wars title EA will ever publish.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                            It’s from Respawn, I’ll sell my house if this is anything but a top quality Star Wars title.
                            Ironically it will probably be the only quality Star Wars title EA will ever publish.
                            Respawn delivered two brilliant multiplayer FPS games when they had a publisher deal with EA. But as an in-house studio the microtransactions will be much more prominent, in line with EA's other titles. Sure it might be a great game again but I don't think it's unreasonable to be weary of what EA/Respawn have in-store.

Comment

Both Titanfalls had microtransations, Apex legends is a free to play game designed specifically for microtransations, loot boxes and battle passes. I have no faith in this star wars game.

Comment

Any western AAA is guaranteed to have microtransactions now. Apex Legends is rammed with MTX but as the first game post EA's buyout probably owes its existence to that fact and as a f2p game partly gets away with it.

Titanfall 2 had very fair microtransactions, but I don't remember TF1 having anything beyond DLC? But as mentioned they were games done under a publisher only deal and not in-house projects.

Comment

Working...
                                X