This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD4Lif

Last edited by Dogg Thang; 03-09-2019, 12:20.

Comment

Nintendo direct tomorrow at 11 U.K. time

Comment

Luigi's Mansion 3 eye candy time

Comment

Apple Arcade Releases September 19th With Over 100 Exclusives

"Starting off the Apple event today was Apple Arcade which will launch with over 100 games, starting later this September. It will be available in over 150 countries and will feature new games added each month and have personalized recommendations. Apple Arcade will be highly visible with a tab in the App Store.

Also during the event, Apple partnered with three developers to reveal new titles for its subscription service. Those are:

Konami announced Frogger In Toy Town being developed by Q-Games
          Capcom announced Shinsekai: Into the Depths – a game focused on being underwater, and all sounds and music were recorded underwater.
          Annapurna Interactive showed off rhythm game Sayonara Wildhearts for Apple Arcade, where it will arrive alongside a Nintendo Switch version.

After the event, several companies further revealed their games are coming to Apple Arcade:
          A Fold Apart by Lightning Rod Games which we previously covered
          Jenny Leclue will be appearing on Apple Arcade alongside Steam and GOG soon, with Switch and PS4 coming later this winter
          Chucklefish Games and Hidden Later Games announced Inmost an atmospheric story-driven puzzle platformer launching September 19th on Apple Arcade

When will Apple Arcade Release?
          Apple Arcade releases on September 19th, with over 100 exclusive games – exclusive in this case meaning they aren’t on any other subscription service or possible to play or purchase on mobile devices. Thus, Apple Arcade exclusives will be available on other consoles (including Nintendo Switch), and PC but will not be sold separately on the App Store, on Android, or as part of Xbox Game Pass.

How much will Apple Arcade Cost?
          Apple Arcade will cost $4.99 a month for the whole family to have access to Apple Arcade, and after that, there are no microtransactions or purchase needed or available for games. Additionally, no ads will be shown. There will be a one month free trial for Apple Arcade available at launch for people to see if it is worth it for them.

Who is developing for Apple Arcade?
          We don’t have, at this time, a full list of developers. Obviously we know about Konami, Capcom, and Annapurna but Apple revealed a back shot of many other game developers like Ubisoft, HeadUp Games, Versus Evil, Square Enix, Sega, and more. You can see a list of announced games for Apple Arcade on this website detailing the service more, including titles like Shantae 5 from Wayforward coming to the subscription service."

Comment

Good old Apple, following their 2010's mantra of enjoying being the last one in - missing the point - yet still making bank because Apple fanatics are so blind

Comment

This is the first time i'm hearing of this service and it launches in a few weeks....This will fail harder than Googles attempt.

Comment

Romancing SaGa 3 gets an English language release on 11/11/19 for the PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC and Vita!

https://gematsu.com/2019/09/romancing-saga-3-launches-november-11-in-the-west

Comment

Cave co have finally updated some of there iOS games so Deathsmiles and various DoDonPachi games now work again. Huzzah!

Comment

New Castlevania but hold all excitement. Exclusively for mobile.

Comment

Umihara Kawase BaZooKa!! announced for PC, PS4, and Switch.
                      The title is described as "rubbery battle action" with support for online play with 4 people, so this might not be the usual Kawase game. Release is set for summer 2020.
                      The only piece of art released shows the same style as the latest game, Fresh!

Comment

The rumors for this have turned out to be true, as we are getting all the major 'Virtual On' arcade games released for the PlayStation 4 this November.

Virtual On Masterpiece Collection is coming to the PS4 in November.

Comment

Fan made sonic fighting game is very good

Much better then sonic fighters to

Comment

Shoot ’em up games Deathsmiles and Deathsmiles II are coming to multiple platforms via City Connection, original developer Cave and City Connection announced during the “Cave Festival: …

Looks like Deathsmiles 1 & 2 are coming to the PS4 and Switch...

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                              https://gematsu.com/2019/09/deathsmi...onal-platforms

Nice i remember importing a xbox 360 for those games lol Death Smiles 2 was odd as to begin with i was not as keen but after a while it became my fav....possibly because it was a bit easier and one of the few games i Icc and beat the secret boss

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                                https://gematsu.com/2019/09/deathsmi...onal-platforms

Saves me hunting down a 360 copy and an arcade stick as I already have a HRAP 4.

One of my favourite shooters so day one purchase for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X