X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spikechunsoft are developing a Made In Abyss game

Comment

I like this approach. During development of the Mass Effect upgrades they looked at the existing Mods as a benchmark for what they have to best. Good way to do it.

Comment

Sega is planning a major high budget FPS title for late in the new generation

Comment

Ok Sega, sure you are.

Comment

Binary Domain 2!

Comment

Step 3 Profit.

Comment

One for you choo choo nerds:

Comment

Comment

If its not coming to ps5 with full haptics then whats the point of anything?

Comment

If you have to sit on the hippo, fine. But if you're behind it, pulling the lever...it's just not going to look family friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        If you have to sit on the hippo, fine. But if you're behind it, pulling the lever...it's just not going to look family friendly.
                        I needed a chuckle. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
                          I needed a chuckle. Cheers
                          Any time!

Comment

Hades has been listed in Korea for ps4.
                            Rumours say its going to be a ps+ game... Not sure about that.

Comment

New mobile Metal Slug game https://www.gematsu.com/2021/05/meta...meplay-trailer Looks pretty decent to me.

*Space for clip art comments here!*

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                                *Space for clip art comments here!*
                                Meh, not really that interested.

I think the problem with a game like Metal Slug in this discussion is that it's a series which is very much defined by its visuals. Like if you take those away, the game is a very competent run-and-gun, one of the better examples of the genre, but I've never thought it to be anything really special. What made it special were the visuals, those gorgeous sprites.

That being said, it at least looks good for what it is; like there's clear separation of active sprites and backgrounds, and the visual style is consistent. It doesn't seem deficient in any real way from looking at those few clips.

Comment

Working...
                                X