Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whilst it can't be ruled out coming to PS4 yet it seems a fair wager it started on there and was cancelled

Comment

PlayStation exclusive, not PS5 exclusive.

Comment

Wasn’t there an image really early doors for DS that said something about PS4? And Sony backtracked and said it was a mistake.

Comment

When it was first shown, the end of the trailer had PS5 and PC on it.

Comment

Five Nights At Freddy's creator retires amid controversy over political donations
            Scott Cawthon will select a successor to take over the series following backlash over support for Donald Trump and more

Comment

Good job internet, stay classy. While I might not agree with Cawthon's beliefs or like his games, this whole "cancel" thing is way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                Good job internet, stay classy. While I might not agree with Cawthon's beliefs or like his games, this whole "cancel" thing is way too much.
                he's not really been canceled if anything hes got a massive amount of support a hash tag thanking him for his games was trending at no 3 yesterday, he's just decided that stepping back and letting someone else carry on is more financially viable for him, New Five nights at Freddy games are still being developed as is the feature film.

You should be able to support whoever you want but if your in the public eye and you support and donate money to someone that is directly responsible for your oppression then you are going to loose that demographic. Which is what has happened here. Apparently five nights at fredys has a big LGBTQ following, hes a one man show and by stepping back and overseeing the game form the background he dose a good amount of damage control and dose the least harm to his franchise and his bankroll.

It's not just a case of saying i don't like your political views on tax or energy as they don't align with mine these days, its more than that its a case of standing with a party that has racist and homophobic policy's is anti science and uses religion as an excuse to further oppress certain demographics across America.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                  When it was first shown, the end of the trailer had PS5 and PC on it.
                  That was it, yes, I was misremembering, thanks.

Comment

Deathtrap Dungeon: The Golden Room

I love that live-action FMV video games are having a resurgence, it feels like when the CD-ROM age was dawning!

Comment

Speculation about Motive Studio and Dead Space or Mirror's Edge. Personally none of that makes a lick of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...al-next-month/
                        Speculation about Motive Studio and Dead Space or Mirror's Edge. Personally none of that makes a lick of sense.
                        Gamers: EA are the worst company in America! FIFA is a cancer and predatory! We hate you so much!
                        Also gamers: OOOOOH I WONDER IF IT'S A NEW DEAD SPACE

Comment

I'm leaving this out of the Xbox thread because I honestly don't think it's a reflection on MS at all, more the media.
                          Ive seen this story in a few places that series consoles are really taking off in Japan.

But the actual sale figures don't reflect this.

Hardware Sales (followed by lifetime sales)

Switch – 61,766 (16,304,390)
                          Switch Lite – 16,551 (3,889,413)
                          PlayStation 5 – 15,648 (684,515)
                          PlayStation 5 Digital Edition – 3,771 (135,284)
                          Xbox Series X – 2,182 (36,185)
                          PlayStation 4 – 1,185 (7,792,135)
                          Xbox Series S – 512 (12,642)
                          New 2DS LL (including 2DS) – 395 (1,165,619)

Am I missing something?

Comment

If before sales were 100 consoles a week and now are 2000/ week, yes, that's (short term) phenomenal growth.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                              If before sales were 100 consoles a week and now are 2000/ week, yes, that's (short term) phenomenal growth.
                              Yeah your probably right. I guess I just assumed it was always selling around these numbers.

Comment

Yep, read that last week and it's all based on the local Xbox head spinning the facts to try and make out Series S/X wasn't dying a death there. The figures essentially laying bear Xbox remains in the same boat it's always been in over there.

Comment

Working...
                                X