Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Wolf Chaos XD is probably heading to Switch as well, in addition to PS4, XBO, and PC. No official word by the publisher, Devolver Digital, about this, but the listing was spotted on Famitsu.

Comment

SquareEnix trademarked "Collection Of Mana" in Europe. They filed the same trademark in Japan the start of this year.
      This is probably the western edition of Seiken Densetsu Collection that hit the Switch back in 2017; I'm posting this in the general section because I doubt SquareEnix will limit themselves to a Switch release for this collection. I might be mistaken, but I don't think it'll be hard to have the games run on other hardware.
      Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 01-06-2019, 21:38.

Comment

Yeah, if they’re going through the effort and expense of an English translation and release I can easily see this coming to PS4.

Comment

Minecraft: Story Mode is going down and for many its going down whether you own it or not

Comment

Welcome to modern day gaming.

Insert relevant gif here.

Comment

Final 12 titles announced for the mega drive mini , dynamite heady I’m happy

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                Final 12 titles announced for the mega drive mini , dynamite heady I’m happy
                nOOOOOOOOOO

No Alien Soldier

Also Virtua Fighter 2? Why does Sega keep trotting that one out? It wasn't any good when it was new!

Comment

Dynamite Headdy is a true classic. One of my favourite platformers. Happy to see Eternal Champions on there too even if it's not a fantastic game. It's a solid lineup. Yep, there are some games I would love to have seen that are missing (Soleil is one of the best Megadrive games ever and never makes it to any collection, for example) but this is a strong and varied group of games that represent the system really well. If the emulation is good, this thing will definitely be worth having.

Comment

Nicalis have teased a physical edition of Ikaruga for Switch and PS4 with a Tweet.

Comment

Taito's Ninja Warriors Reboot Will Make Its Way To Europe And North America

"Last month, we shared the news that Taito's Ninja Warriors sequel is gearing up for a release on Switch in Japan in July. Now, the company has revealed that the very same game will also be arriving in Europe and North America, acting as the first western release for Taito's mighty return to home console development.

The release is based on The Ninja Warriors, a 1994 SNES game which plays as a side-scrolling beat 'em up similar to the series' earlier arcade version. Further details are planned to be released at a later date, but we now know that it'll arrive both physically and digitally, with Strictly Limited Games handling the marketing of limited editions.

We also have some PR for the previously announced Japanese version of the game, where it will be known as The Ninja Warriors: Once Again.

Based on the 1994-released The Ninja Warriors: Again, which is a Super Famicom arrangement of the 1987-released arcade game The Ninja Warriors, The Ninja Warriors: Once Again is a 25-year-later remake from the Tengo Project main staff that brought you the original games. While retaining its 16-bit style, The Ninja Warriors: Once Again significantly enhances the character resolution, pattern amount, and more to match the latest hardware. In addition to two new playable characters, The Ninja Warriors: Once Againimplements a two-player co-op mode that was not available in The Ninja Warriors: Again.

A western name and release date have not yet been revealed; we'll make sure to keep an eye out for any news on that going forward."

Comment

Looking at that female ninja's chest suggests the character resolution isn't the only thing that's been significantly increased. The other ninja is just insane, he couldn't sneak anywhere anymore

Comment

Not that I'm one to talk, but it looks like most of his sneaking has been into the biscuit tin when no-one's looking.

Comment

They never snuck anywhere in the previous games!

They just crouch-walked into enemy territory wearing day-glo pyjamas.

Also, those aren't boobs, they're C4 explosives, because their mission is to suicide bomber a military tryrant.

(Yes, I thought the boob job was unnecessary too.)

Comment

Unnecessary inflation aside, that animation is pretty nice.

Comment

Well, Tifa's breasts will be "restricted" in Final Fantasy VII Remake so balance had to be restored.

Comment

Working...
                                X